Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Will Boxing Follow The NBA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Will Boxing Follow The NBA?

What are the chances boxing events get suspended due to Corona virus? If the NBA is suspending their season, I think all sports are to follow.

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
    What are the chances boxing events get suspended due to Corona virus? If the NBA is suspending their season, I think all sports are to follow.
    What a fughin disaster this virus

Comment

No fans allowed

Comment

You got to imagine hockey is going to be shutting down as well as they share the same arenas, usually.

I figure you could capitalize on all the sports craved fans by keeping boxing rolling. Just a thought.

Comment

Better fughin not be, wtf will I do on the weekends?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
            You got to imagine hockey is going to be shutting down as well as they share the same arenas, usually.

I figure you could capitalize on all the sports craved fans by keeping boxing rolling. Just a thought.
            Yeah , I think your right
            They were already announcing hockey games behind closed doors , pretty sure the next step will be to suspend the season
            And unfortunately I see many boxing matches getting cancelled because they don’t want gatherings of over 1000 people some places gatherings of 250 not allowed

Comment

NBA season suspended. NCAA tournament already announced with no fans but that may be cancelled as well. Colleges shutting down and kicking students off campuses. I hear Wrestlemania in Tampa may be postponed or cancelled.
              Thinking the Canelo/BJS fight is in jeopardy and possibly Wilder/Fury 3 I’d they were shooting for summer.

Comment

Yet all the warehouses who get product from overseas with low wage laborers will be open

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
                  Yet all the warehouses who get product from overseas with low wage laborers will be open

They wouldn’t have it any other way
                  Sad but true

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post

In the UK workers given extra sick days to take so they don't lose money.

People are going to go to work as they can't afford to be without money in the US and the virus will be able to be spread.

The USA cases have flew pass the UK in recent days.

Lack of leadership by the govt in the US.

Comment

Working...
                    X