Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love Horror movies, but the only movie to ever scared me was...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Horror movies, but the only movie to ever scared me was...

... The passion of the christ by Mel Gibson. Don't know why but that scene with satan and that old looking baby scares the shit out of me every time i see it. Also that scene with juda being chase by those children is creepy as fuck.

what's your take on this movie?

Maybe in the context of the movie, never seen it mind. But Jeez how ****-erotic is all that, the whipping and all the looks on their faces.

Similarly this is the only scene that's ever creeped me out, without the context of the movie its just a silly dickhead jumping out in a mask https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UozhOo0Dt4o

**** don't know how you link youtube on this site

Comment

Supernatural horror movies don't frighten me, they seem silly.

But one movie that did give me the creeps is The Road with it's realistic portrayal of cannibalism. I had a depressing nightmare about it.
      Last edited by The Hammer; 12-24-2016, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Michael Myers had the hood spooked in the 90's

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          ... The passion of the christ by Mel Gibson. Don't know why but that scene with satan and that old looking baby scares the shit out of me every time i see it. Also that scene with juda being chase by those children is creepy as fuck.

what's your take on this movie?
          Funny. Only thing I remember of that movie was thinking Mary Magdalene looked hot as hell.

Comment

As a kid, The Shining and Carrie scared me the most. I love slashers, but they never truly scared me, I just like to watch and live vicariously through the characters getting chased and sometimes as the killer.

As an adult, the scariest film I've seen was 2 Girls One Cup. In 2008, I feared for the cup. In 2016, I wish I was the cup. A lot happens in eight years, I have fallen much farther in the downward spiral of degeneracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              As a kid, The Shining and Carrie scared me the most. I love slashers, but they never truly scared me, I just like to watch and live vicariously through the characters getting chased and sometimes as the killer.

As an adult, the scariest film I've seen was 2 Girls One Cup. In 2008, I feared for the cup. In 2016, I wish I was the cup. A lot happens in eight years, I have fallen much farther in the downward spiral of degeneracy.
              The internet man. Theres no shock anymore after seeing a Russian getting a chisel put in his eye socket, and Mexicans still breathing after getting theyre face pulled off. Some dickhead rubbing his fingers down a chalkboard in your dreams doesn't cut the mustard anymore

Comment

Passion of the Christ didn't scare me, but the violence really pushed the envelope for it's time.

Nowadays, it doesn't seem so bad, but when it aired in the theatres, people were heart attacks, anxiety, or just down right disgusted and offended.

I happened to enjoy it myself actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  The internet man. Theres no shock anymore after seeing a Russian getting a chisel put in his eye socket, and Mexicans still breathing after getting theyre face pulled off. Some dickhead rubbing his fingers down a chalkboard in your dreams doesn't cut the mustard anymore
                  I agree, all the footage that you mentioned along with countless others

I remember first seeing videos of terrorists beheading people in 2004. Can't believe it's even gotten much worse than that and so easily accessible.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    I agree, all the footage that you mentioned along with countless others

I remember first seeing videos of terrorists beheading people in 2004. Can't believe it's even gotten much worse than that and so easily accessible.
                    Yeah never had the balls to watch that one, I like to keep that one as a White Horse that I'm not that ****ed up.

Whats spooky now is down to interpretation and the individuals, certain people would find something a bit weird depending on their personality. Then youll show it to your mates and they'll laugh in your face. Think the days of a really good horror, that isn't cheap thrills are long gone

Comment

Working...
                    X