Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do *******s want sergio to move up to 168 so bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do *******s want sergio to move up to 168 so bad?

He wants to fight manny and floyd at 154..where BOTH won the wbc title..the same one he held..sergio has NEVER,I REPEAT NEVER FOUGHT AT 168..BUT FLOYD AND MANNY HAVE FOUGHT AT 154

I thought pac fought at a catchweight of 150 and weighed in at like 144?

Maybe I'm wrong about that and pac weighed in at 154 and rehydrated to 180 pounds like Sergio

Comment

not me. i want sergio for pac at 154. pac can come in at 150.

i'm not pac's cousin or brother. could care less if he gets killed in the ring against who ever he fights.

sergio has been calling out floyd. where is floyd's response?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        I thought pac fought at a catchweight of 150 and weighed in at like 144?

Maybe I'm wrong about that and pac weighed in at 154 and rehydrated to 180 pounds like Sergio
        was he not recongnized as the 154 wbc champ???is he not "claimed"to be a 8 time champ???i aint no noob natas you dont wanna do there with me son

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
          not me. i want sergio for pac at 154. pac can come in at 150.

i'm not pac's cousin or brother. could care less if he gets killed in the ring against who ever he fights.

sergio has been calling out floyd. where is floyd's response?

i'd love to see floyd fight martinez..i think he beats him and at 160

and family or not how would you not care if a fighter gets killed in the ring???you should leave this site for that dumbass statement

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            was he not recongnized as the 154 wbc champ???is he not "claimed"to be a 8 time champ???i aint no noob natas you dont wanna do there with me son
            why should I care about some fake ass wbc belt that the wbc put on the line because they wanted $$$? Pac moved back down immediately and vacated the belt, much like floyd. they aren't obligated to fight at 154 nor is sergio obligated to fight at 168.

Comment

sergio is 2 P4P after pac

much better fight than floyd vs pac

i honestly think sergio is too big for them both

but pac at his best can trade with anyone and knock anyone out

Comment

ummm, me think TS is a fecking n0ob.

Comment

1) Don't really understand where you're going with this Larry. Pac never fought at Flyweight... before he moved up. Manny never fought at Super Bantam... before he moved up. Manny never fought at Lightweight... before he moved up, etc.

2) Sergio is SO MUCH CLOSER to SMW then Pac is to JMW

3) There is no one really out there for Martinez, willing to fight him, at MW. He can't be serious about becoming the #1 P4P and then fighting Darren Barker.

4) You and your buddies has always said in the past that Pac's fight at 150 wasn't a legit JMW fight, funny how that's changed all of a sudden.

Despite all that though, I'd love to see the fight at 150-154 against either Floyd or Manny. But I understand why the fight doesn't happen.
                  Last edited by Bring It On; 07-16-2011, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
                    1) Don't really understand where you're going with this though Larry. Pac never fought at Flyweight... before he moved up. Manny never fought at Super Bantam... before he moved up. Manny never fought at Lightweight... before he moved up, etc.

2) Sergio is SO MUCH CLOSER to SMW then Pac is to JMW

3) There is no one really out there for Martinez, willing to fight him, at MW. He can't be serious about becoming the #1 P4P and then fighting Darren Barker.

4) You and your buddies has always said in the past that Pac's fight at 150 wasn't a legit JMW fight, funny how that's changed all of a sudden.

Despite all that though, I'd love to see the fight at 150-154 against either
                    Floyd or Manny. But I understand why the fight doesn't happen.
                    everything wlse you said was irrelevent..make these fights happen

Comment

Working...
                    X