No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    I am enjoying the Trumpkin defense force out on Twitter like "but technically, the word collusion does not appear in the indictment, so Trump is dropping hot facts on you litards"

And I'm just here like, oh my bad. Here I was thinking that it was reasonable to point out how Trump associated himself with shady people who conspired against the US, funneled money, and worked with Russia to affect the election. But now I realize they didn't use the word collusion, so there is actually nothing for me to worry about.
    you libtards and your short memories, smh. you guys were relishing on the news that trump and manafort weren't getting along during the election because trump's campaign was chaotic and then doubled down when manafort "resigned".

fusion GPS doe... that sweet Russian dossier doe...worked with Russia to affect the election doe... collusion bad now doe...

shut up fake ass patriot.

Comment

• Mueller time baby. Drain the swamp, Bob.

Comment

• during the entirety of election the liberals were so sure that trump's campaign was too incompetent and chaotic that he'd never win. but now we are finding out from the liberals that it was a well-oiled collusion machine all along. sooo good at colluding with the Russians that $10,000 worth of facebook ads got him elected. guys...

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          lmao.... wonder what MC did to get banned
          He's been slapping 1bad65 upside his head with his BBC all day.

Mods granted 1bad65 reprieve from the sustained onslaught 1bad65 was receiving.

Comment

• This is about to get ugly, and into a huge pissing contest..

I wouldn't be shocked if the justice department started a Hillary investigation

A lot of this is kabuki theater..

Ultimately what are we talking about? Trump team getting dirt on Hillary from Russia.. is that actually so horrible considering that the media and dnc were involved in collusion with Hillary camp to influence the election. That was the dirt... Russia interfered to stop Hillary/dnc/media from interfering and revealing their underhanded and corrupt tactics

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Pretty much a guarantee the dude who already flipped has been wearing a wire for a long time now.

Wonder how much dirt he has handed over to the FBI.
              Is there talk of more guys going down soon? I'd assume you'd wanna round them up to if you got dirt on some guys right now.

Or they got dirt on them, rounded them up already & they are other guys who've been working for the Feds & that info will become known when some more indictments come out.

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
              We have a system of checks and balances, based on 3 equal branches of government, executive, legislative, and judicial.

The executive branch has been taken over by the Trump Crime Family, and the Legislative branch has for quite a while been heavily corrupted by special interests, and ineffective in its supposed role as a check on executive power.
              The bolded makes me thinks you might be a lil biased about this lol. But yea I agree there is heavy corruption in our branches of government & thats why Trump or any "name guy (or girl)" isn't going down when push comes to shove. Hope I'm wrong doe. Hope Hillary sent that Ukrainian guy a dick pic or something to so we can kill two birds with one stone.

Also completely randomly Mike Huckabee's daughter looks like a recently retired MMA fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                you libtards and your short memories, smh. you guys were relishing on the news that trump and manafort weren't getting along during the election because trump's campaign was chaotic and then doubled down when manafort "resigned".

fusion GPS doe... that sweet Russian dossier doe...worked with Russia to affect the election doe... collusion bad now doe...

shut up fake ass patriot.
                When was I relishing that? I don't recall ever saying anything like that.

And if you're referring to Clinton, she's a corrupt sob too.

Miss me with that fake patriotism nonsense. You got nothing on me that suggests I'm not a patriot, you have just been trained to think that conservatives = patriots and liberals are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  He's not broken a campaign promise yet.

And he's more honest than the lifer politicians we've had decades upon decades.

Lol.

You'll get the Bandit this time, right Sheriff Justice?
                  Balance the budget just to name 1

Fact is that he's pretty much a lame duck and has been since day 1

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    He just stated the facts.

What did he Tweet that was not true?
                    He was dishonest by omission

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      Balance the budget just to name 1
                      He's got 4 years.

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      Fact is that he's pretty much a lame duck and has been since day 1
                      He got a SC Justice seated.

If he accomplishes nothing but appointing Justices, he's accomplished plenty.

I thank God about daily it's not Hillary appointing Justices the next 3.5 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X