No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
    Another shameful boast from Trump yesterday just proves he's one of the vilest POS's that ever breathed air. Mueller has to nail this POS.
    Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    Why would he stop lying?

He knows his fanbase is ready and willing to believe everything that comes out of his mouth. The more he lies the more his fanbase cheers him on.

Talk about a weird time to take shots at former presidents though.
    This dude is a certified piece of shit

First he lied and said Obama and other former Presidents didn't call military families after their deaths. That was proven a lie.

So today he comes out and said Gen Kelly told him Obama never called him. Well Gen Kelly's son was married, so the call went to his wife, which is protocol. I'm pretty sure Gen. Kelly told Trump this in confidence and Trump is using it for politics. And if Gen. Kelly is allowing Trump to use the death of his son for politics he's also a piece of shit.

So today he called the fiance of this soldier and said this. She's pregnant btw:

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 10-17-2017, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• Trump told a pregnant widow of a dead soldier that he knew what he signed up for.

Thats how our president speaks to widows of dead U.S. Servicemen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        This dude is a certified piece of shit

First he lied and said Obama and other former Presidents didn't call military families after their deaths. That was proven a lie.

So today he comes out and said Gen Kelly told him Obama never called him. Well Gen Kelly's son was married, so the call went to his wife, which is protocol. I'm pretty sure Gen. Kelly told Trump this in confidence and Trump is using it for politics. And if Gen. Kelly is allowing Trump to use the death of his son for politics he's also a piece of shit.

So today he called the fiance of this soldier and said this. She's pregnant btw:

Oh yea I forgot about this one. A raid Trump approved when he first got into office. One that Obama wouldn't approve of before he left office

Trump appears to blame generals for SEAL's death in Yemen raid

President Trump appeared to distance himself Tuesday from the controversial raid in Yemen that left one Navy SEAL dead even as he said the raid was a success.

In an interview with "Fox and Friends" on Tuesday, Trump highlighted that the mission had been in the works before he took office and said “they lost” the SEAL — apparently in reference to the generals who planned the mission.

“This was a mission that was started before I got here,” Trump said. “This was something that was, you know, just — they wanted to do. They came to see me and they explained what they wanted to do, the generals, who are very respected. My generals are the most respected that we've had in many decades, I would — I believe. And they lost Ryan.”

Trump was responding to a question about criticism from the SEAL’s father.

In an interview with the Miami Herald published Sunday, the father of Chief Petty Officer William "Ryan" Owens said he refused to meet Trump when his son’s body arrived at Dover Air Force Base. He also criticized the Trump administration for using his son’s death to attack those calling for an investigation.
        “Don't hide behind my son's death to prevent an investigation," said the father, William Owens.

Comment

• Look at these titty babies full of misleading speculation trying to distract from the fact that in just a few months Trump's plan has devastated ISIS. After years of excuses and kid gloves from Obama. The same plan all the lefties said wouldn't work and tried to mock Trump for it.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Oh yea I forgot about this one. A raid Trump approved when he first got into office. One that Obama wouldn't approve of before he left office
              His generals are the most respected in many decades?

He cant go two sentences without praising himself somehow.

But stops short of taking any responsability for the operation, of course.

'They' lost Ryan. Not 'we', 'they' lost him.

Comment

• Originally posted by tørment View Post
                Look at these titty babies full of misleading speculation trying to distract from the fact that in just a few months Trump's plan has devastated ISIS. After years of excuses and kid gloves from Obama. The same plan all the lefties said wouldn't work and tried to mock Trump for it.
                What?

You gonna have to be more specific on that.

Comment

• https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ion/775106001/

Federal judge in Maryland rules Trump's new travel ban violates law against discrimination

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ion/775106001/

Federal judge in Maryland rules Trump's new travel ban violates law against discrimination
                    The SC will overturn this latest activist judge.

I believe they've done it before, and sooner or later they'll settle it for good.

Comment

• You guys do know that Constitutional rights do not apply to non-citizens, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X