No announcement yet.

Is Jacobs the biggest puncher GGG has faced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Jacobs the biggest puncher GGG has faced

Do you consider Jacobs to be a bigger puncher than Stevens and Lemieux??

well jacobs knocked out the best opponent in quillin out of the three of them and has a higher ko ratio. I would say yes.

Comment

Different types of power he definitely hits harder than Stevens. LeMule more heavy handed but not as sharp and doesn't generate the snap Jacob's does.

Comment

I think Lemieux was the hardest puncher he fought but Jacobs has the skills to actually utilize his power.

Comment

I consider Jacobs the " better" puncher than the likes of Stevens and Lemieux.

So yes Jacobs is the most dangerous fighter GGG has signed up for.

Jacobs is actually the first fighter that has a pulse which ggg signed up for.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
            Yes....yes he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              I think Lemieux was the hardest puncher he fought but Jacobs has the skills to actually utilize his power.
              OK

Name the best fighter Lemieux KO'd

Comment

I think LeMule probably has the most raw power at MW he just doesn't do a good job of setting it up. He's a bit like a drunk on the Street really.
                No set up, everything is telegraphed and you see it coming from four blocks away.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  The punching power scenario is overrated. That's not even remotely what's trained for. What's apparent is Jacobs' movement compared to Stevens and Lemieux, so reach and range imo are things Jacobs will need to capitalize for rounds. If it goes the distance the pressure is on ggg.

Jacobs' huge advantage is to hold and reset. Given thats not what people want, but clinching a big Jacobs will tire Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    I think LeMule probably has the most raw power at MW he just doesn't do a good job of setting it up. He's a bit like a drunk on the Street really.
                    No set up, everything is telegraphed and you see it coming from four blocks away.
                    Then name the best fighter he KO'd with all that raw power of his.

Comment

Working...
                    X