Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford is doing what people claimed Errol was doing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford is doing what people claimed Errol was doing.

When they were talking and Spence said 'why would I fight you when I can take the easy route' he meant the easy to make fights. Crawford is taking the easy route. Turning down Porter telling him he's going a different route. Refusing to negotiate with Thurman and fighting a guy his own coach said is a wounded duck. This is the second time in a row they're fighting someone who Bomac has said isn't a good fighter, he also said the same thing about Mean Machine before that fight was made.

I can't believe some of you are still falling for these games. "Well PBC fighters won't fight him" He turned down Porter AND refused to negotiate a Thurman fight. And Thurman did not ask for $10 mil dollars. He thinks he's gonna go on a bum tour and get 50/50 in a fight against Errol. He's delusional.

Another thing. Fans blame PBC for Crawford's less than stellar resume more than they blame Crawford and his team. His resume has been weak before he got to welterweight which had nothing to do with PBC. This guy is a fraud and he's about to get exposed like Gary Russell Jr just got exposed by Devin Haney.

Frauds!

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    When they were talking and Spence said 'why would I fight you when I can take the easy route' he meant the easy to make fights. Crawford is taking the easy route. Turning down Porter telling him he's going a different route. Refusing to negotiate with Thurman and fighting a guy his own coach said is a wounded duck. This is the second time in a row they're fighting someone who Bomac has said isn't a good fighter, he also said the same thing about Mean Machine before that fight was made.

I can't believe some of you are still falling for these games. "Well PBC fighters won't fight him" He turned down Porter AND refused to negotiate a Thurman fight. And Thurman did not ask for $10 mil dollars. He thinks he's gonna go on a bum tour and get 50/50 in a fight against Errol. He's delusional.

Another thing. Fans blame PBC for Crawford's less than stellar resume more than they blame Crawford and his team. His resume has been weak before he got to welterweight which had nothing to do with PBC. This guy is a fraud and he's about to get exposed like Gary Russell Jr just got exposed by Devin Haney.

Frauds!
    Spence defends his title against top opposition fight after fight while Crawford cherry picks washed up fighters like Khan and Brook. Spence is the better champion and I think he will beat Crawford if they fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Spence defends his title against top opposition fight after fight while Crawford cherry picks washed up fighters like Khan and Brook. Spence is the better champion and I think he will beat Crawford if they fight.
      Exactly fam. Who could forget the fights against elite 147s Ocampo, Lamont, and Mikey. Checkout all their records vs welterweights. Straight killers!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        What top opposition has Spence defended his strap against? Best name on his resume is...oh wait, it’s Kell Brook

Comment

Spence's welterweight resume sheeits all over Crawford's welterweight resume. Jeff Horn, peg legged Jose Bumavidez, washed up glass jaw Amir Khan, and Eurobum Mean Machine. Bumavidez took rounds and was fairing well until his peg leg gave out. Crawford had to lowblow washed up glass jaw Amir Khan to stop him. Eurobum dropped Crawford . Crawford is vastly overrated and over hyped. He is a cherrypicking hype job. He re-signed with Top Rank and ESPN exclusivity to duck the top guys.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            What top opposition has Spence defended his strap against? Best name on his resume is...oh wait, it’s Kell Brook
            Shawn Porter and soon Danny Garcia.

Comment

I think Bud is legit even tho I don't like him.

It's just his fatass trainer BigMac that doing him like this
              Whispering in Bud's ears whatever bullcra.p and spoonfeeding him.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post

**** all that! If the fighter wants a fight, it gets done. Crawford is a ***** and protected fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                  Shawn Porter and soon Danny Garcia.
                  Weird since when Thurman came back people **** all over him for only having beaten porter and Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post

How I feel.....

Comment

Working...
                    X