No announcement yet.

We Are All Muslim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Are All Muslim

I know what you're thinking. Let me explain.

Up until the mid-60s Muslims (as we think of them today) were known as 'Muhammadans'. You had the Christians (Christianity), Jews (Judaism) and Muhammadans (Muhammadanism) and they all worship the same God - the one and only God.

You see, 'Submission' or 'Islam' in the Arabic language is more of a state of mind than a religion that belongs to any one group of peoples.

Muhammadans have STOLEN Islam! Haven't you ever wondered why non-Arabic speaking Muslims use Arabic terms? This is done to manipulate people into thinking that the religion of Islam belongs exclusively to the Muslims.

Muslims can keep that stinking pile of shit.

Comment

Islam? Muslims?
      Don't know about anyone else but, Islam to me means
      mofo's wanting me to submit, Flying donkeys, child brides, rape, oil, ****ing tea boys in the culo, getting ****ed by donkeys in the culo. Illiterate prophet, possibly epileptic, who had sex with minors, and would conviently receive new revelations to fit his perverse lifestyle, and twisted desires. Spread the "religion?" By the sword(not the word)

Comment

I don't understand how the thread title and the contents mesh with each other.

You acknowledge that Islam is basically just Abrahamic religion adapted to the traditions of a few expansionist desert cultures -- via the Islamic conquests.

How does that make us all muslim?

If anything it's a solid argument for suggesting that very few people are truly muslim unless they are members of the founding ethnicity, and that the vast majority who think they are are just willingly cucking it up to a foreign nationalist movement disguised as a universalizing religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Islam? Muslims?
          Don't know about anyone else but, Islam to me means
          mofo's wanting me to submit, Flying donkeys, child brides, rape, oil, ****ing tea boys in the culo, getting ****ed by donkeys in the culo. Illiterate prophet, possibly epileptic, who had sex with minors, and would conviently receive new revelations to fit his perverse lifestyle, and twisted desires. Spread the "religion?" By the sword(not the word)
          Islam and Muslim mean Submission and Submitter in Arabic. What you are describing seems to be a mishmash of cultural traditions, propaganda and war. Nevertheless you prove my point.

Contrary to what you might think, Muhammad wasn't the first Muslim, it was Adam.

The definition of both Islam and Muslim can chop and change to fit the needs of people in power which happens to be the men, in Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            I don't understand how the thread title and the contents mesh with each other.

You acknowledge that Islam is basically just Abrahamic religion adapted to the traditions of a few expansionist desert cultures -- via the Islamic conquests.

How does that make us all muslim?

If anything it's a solid argument for suggesting that very few people are truly muslim unless they are members of the founding ethnicity, and that the vast majority who think they are are just willingly cucking it up to a foreign nationalist movement disguised as a universalizing religion.
            I'm sorry. I thought that it was obvious that everyone submits to God? I mean ... how can you not? God is everything.

Comment

Yeah the algebra isn't working.

God=everything everywhere.

Islam=Very specific ethnocultural interpretation of God.

And how does that make everyone a Muslim?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                Yeah the algebra isn't working.

God=everything everywhere.

Islam=Very specific ethnocultural interpretation of God.

And how does that make everyone a Muslim?
                I went over this. The definition of Islam is wrong/stolen. When people say Islam today they are describing Muhammadanism, a man-made religion like Christianity, Judaism etc., that are all subdivisions or sects of the Submission (Islam) ideology.

Comment

Originally posted by Beardo View Post
                  Islam and Muslim mean Submission and Submitter in Arabic. What you are describing seems to be a mishmash of cultural traditions, propaganda and war. Nevertheless you prove my point.

Contrary to what you might think, Muhammad wasn't the first Muslim, it was Adam.

The definition of both Islam and Muslim can chop and change to fit the needs of people in power which happens to be the men, in Islam.
                  Gotta disagree a bit. Adam is the first man created created by God. Islam retroactively claims Adam is the first Muslim, don't they also claim he was like 60 ft tall.

Abraham is the father of many nations, including Ismael and his progeny, but Issac and Jacob are the true line. Contrary to so called Muslim scholars Abraham didn't build the kabah, the people there had 360 Gods.

I'll say this, we are all children of Adam.

Doesn't Islam mean submission?
                  If your definition of Islam means children of Adam, then yes.
                  But if you say Mohammed was a prophet, no way.
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 08-27-2017, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Muslims dont worship Jesus, they worship a giant stone vagina that sits behind curtain at Mecca

Comment

Working...
                    X