Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Are All Muslim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather be a Muslim than a Christian Terrorist.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Awesome videos thank you.
      I just can't stop laughing at the black vagina stone.
      Super funny religion, also the narrator the second video is hilarious.
      You're welcome, Im glad I could help

On a side note, Did you notice in the first video that the black muslims seem more dominant with the big vagina and I wonder why the Saudi cop seems to be racially profiling one of them
      Last edited by maracho; 08-27-2017, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
        You're welcome, Im glad I could help

On a side note, Did you notice in the first video that the black muslims seem more dominant with the big vagina and I wonder why the Saudi cop seems to be racially profiling one of them
        Yep I noticed the racist cop, but he couldn't handle powerful black men.

Comment

Can I catch a flier on the pulled pork sammich I ate earlier?

I'd really like to join the club, but I've ran out of Dodge Challengers.

Comment

We are all muslim now, i must murder my wife and children now, i will not spread the seed ...

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
              I'd rather be a Muslim than a Christian Terrorist.
              Christians are Muslim. That's like saying you'd rather kill yourself than commit suicide

Comment

Originally posted by Beardo View Post
                Christians are Muslim. That's like saying you'd rather kill yourself than commit suicide
                Is Mohammed peace be upon him, the last prophet?

If you believe he is a prophet or the last prophet, can you explain your beliefs?

Do you believe the Koran and Hadith are word for word correct and came from Gabriel or God to Mohammed?

Comment

You can be dam sure Hulk Hogan ain't no turban wrapping, sand covered, camel jockey. I am a 100% pure-bred, White Christian man. I am a REAL American .... BROTHER!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Beardo View Post
                      I just dumped a Massive Mohammed in the toilet, used some pages out of the Hadith to wipe my culo.

Yet, I don't quite feel like a Muslim at this time. Sure I feel lighter and at peace, but that has more to do with pinching a massive Mohammed than being a Muslim. Perhaps in time, if given enough drugs and months of indoctrination, I might say I'm a Muslim, but that would only mean I want 4 wives and a flying donkey.
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 08-28-2017, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X