Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Marquez 4 scores at time of stoppage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had pac winning every round bar the KD, that really was the best I had seen him since the clottey fight, he was unlucky really, he deserved to be k0d in his last fight vs marquez but this one the dude just got hit with the perfect shot. He was really putting a beat on marquez I thought, landing lots of clean shots.

I did wonder if Pac would have gassed out later on had it continued though

Comment

Didn't have a score but I had Pacquaio just ahead.

The rounds weren't dominations but Pacquaio was edging most of them other than the KD round and one other round.

Pacquaio was winning but in the 6th I got the feeling Marquez was going to start landing the right hand over and over, despite the fact he was losing the 6th, he was landing the right hand at will.

Comment

For me it was Pac (1,2,5 KD)
        JMM(3,4KD)
        Like others had Pac winning the sixth til JMM pulled out that punch off perfection.5th round was incredible

Comment

I had it even I guess. but overall I had the feeling Marquez was counterpunching him pretty well the whole fight.

Comment

For me it was Pac (1,2,5 KD)
            JMM(3,4KD)
            Like others had Pac winning the sixth til JMM pulled out that punch off perfection.5th round was incredible

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
              5th round was incredible
              Amazing round. A pity we didn't get a few more like it but it was a terrible beauty while it lasted.

Comment

cheers guys for the scores, i will post all the press and fans scores soon

Comment

Originally posted by fightscore View Post
                  I thought Pac was looking good before Marquez landed the bomb. I want to see the 5th fight.

My score was 47-46 Pacquiao
                  I want to see the 5th fight also, I had Pacquiao winning every round except 3, where he got knocked down.. I was very impressed with his tactics and execution of the gameplan and I am sure he will win if they fight for a 5th time. Great fight though, props to Marquez!

Comment

47-46 Pacquiao.

...MP-JMM
                    1. 10-9
                    2. 10-9
                    3. 8-10
                    4. 9-10
                    5. 10-8
                    6. Marquez KO

Comment

Working...
                    X