Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG: My Whole Career I've Been Denied Fights - Now That Ends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr_Forte View Post
    According to this guy, there are only about 8 fighters in all 17 divisions of the sport that aren't "bums".
    LOL! Got to love the haters. Guys 99% of the time who haven't accomplished sht in their own lives of any type and calling everyone bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Wizard View Post
      is that why u ducked Ward? Lmfao stfu u clown.

ur career u were spoon fed bums. Now that ends, cauz they cashing you out, son.
      Another hater with no idea smh. Golovkin has beaten the best at 160 and he has beeb 'spoon fed bums'. Disgraceful comments.

Comment

Accepting step-aside money makes you complicit in being "ducked".

Comment

GGG vs. ZURDO

Golovkin should man up & finally fight Gilberto ZURDO Ramirez @ 168 after this loss on September 16th. It would be a great comback fight.

GGG has been ducking ZURDO for a few years now, time to settle the score.

Comment

GGG will punish Canelo in the full glare of Oscar Dela Hoya. The hen that lays the golden eggs will be destroyed on Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              Accepting step-aside money makes you complicit in being "ducked".
              Not accepting it makes you a fucking idiot.

If somebody offered you $850k to not fight them would you turn it down?

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                GGG vs. ZURDO

Golovkin should man up & finally fight Gilberto ZURDO Ramirez @ 168 after this loss on September 16th. It would be a great comback fight.

GGG has been ducking ZURDO for a few years now, time to settle the score.

Put Zurdo back in his box mate till the weekend mate. Canelo hasn't lost yet.

Comment

@ kafkod

Nope , not letting lil gee-na The Diva off the hook just yet, he disrespected 3 weight classes full of great fighter's, and disrespected lot's of boxing fans.

I've been wanting GGG vs. Lara, Zurdo etc. for years. Enough with trying to protect your boy, quit defending his ducking diva ways, Golovkin's fans are partly to blame for his actions, you all are a bunch of enablers.

"This is Not Respect to Boxing"

The Hypetrain will be derailed in just a few days! CANELO will outbox & KO Golovkin!
                  Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 09-12-2017, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO
                    kafkod

Nope , I'm not letting lil Gee-na The Diva off the hook that easy, he disrespected 3 weight divisions full of great fighter's and many boxing fans.

We the people have been wanting to see, GGG vs. LARA , ZURDO etc. etc. for years now, time to man up. Stop protecting these clowns , I see your boy Tyson Fury still hiding behind a mask huh? LMAO!

LOL! Here's what I think of your post.

"peeleft:

Comment

I wouldn't deny GGG anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X