Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gomez: Canelo Will Start Testing Once Deal's Done for GGG Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathWish View Post
    Golden girl is straight up trash!!!! Shame on all the dumb azz Mexican fanboys and fangirls that pour their hard earned money on this madonna azz bishhh! I’m mexican and I just can’t understand all the love he gets from the Mexican fans for this so-called “Mexican warrior....”. “This is my era...”. Yeah right mutha ****ka... straight up bissshhh... Pinche baboso!!! Chinga Tu madre!!!!
    you sound like a disgruntled person and I doubt that you are mexican..if you are a true mexican like me support your country man ..dont be jealous of his achievements and if people love him or not..support your country and your fellow man..VIVA MEXICO
    Last edited by LADIV; 05-09-2018, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      i wonder what canelo is doing right now...
      probably taking video and logging receipts for his "bad meat" so when he gets popped again he'll have proof of him scarfing down bad carne asada

Comment

LMFAO!!! No testing while he roids up again. He needs a deadline. This little cheating ginger.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Fister View Post
          This is a big misteak on their part. I clen't believe it.
          lol at "misteak"

Comment

Originally posted by Boxinghero1 View Post
            VADA said ggg has been doing Zero testing. Why doesn't Triple G do year-round testing? Why was in Triple G being tested around January and February when Canelo was getting tested?
            GGG got tested at the same time as Canelo you dummy.

You think they only tested Canelo? How dumb are you.

On top of that GGG is enrolled into the Clean Boxing Program by the WBC for many years, that means he is tested year round, in and out of competition. That is mandatory for all WBC champions.

Comment

they are trying to push ggg to accept a deal, but thats still BS, conditioning the testing is wrong on canelos case... Golden Boy isnt really helping canelos reputation, and canelo needs to do something about it too..

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Gomez says one thing, De La Hoya says another...mofo's will select whichever is convenient for their argument.
                Sounds like Loeffler and GGG to me???

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
                  I notice certain posters are avoiding this thread. Probably working on a spin cycle.
                  6 pages in and it's still crickets, my popcorn already cold

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                    they are trying to push ggg to accept a deal, but thats still BS, conditioning the testing is wrong on canelos case... Golden Boy isnt really helping canelos reputation, and canelo needs to do something about it too..

that is exactly right

you make a good point..... but imho, their position is both smart, and not smart

1) it absolutely does put the ball back in Golovkin's court..... if they want Canelo to start testing soon, then they will have to get the fight signed, soon

2) it gives Team Bullshht an excuse to kill the fight, and I am suggesting that because of..... a) their history of making silly excuses to kill good fights..... b) their recent fascination with Murata, which is caused by..... c) their desire (NEED, because, they got nothing else to show after more than a decade as a pro) to break Hopkins record

maybe Canelo should start testing just to remove their excuse ?

I was sure that Golovkin will...... break Hopkins record by beating yet another no-hoper, bank that Canelo money, and then retire..... but maybe they will just break Hopkins record and then retire without rematching Canelo?..... because, recently they have not sounded confident, and have not sounded positive about the fight

I think they know that Canelo will win the rematch, and could be looking for an excuse to fight Murata..... whether that is to guarantee Golovkin breaks Hopkins record, before the risky Canelo fight..... or just to break Hopkins record and then retire, I am not sure

if Golovkin is financially secure, he may choose to break Hopkins record and then retire undefeated, rather than lose to the fat red kid

with Team Bull****, no idea.... but they sure are shifty mentioning Jacobs/Charlo when they know those fights will never happen, but then start talking about Murata lol..... the good ol bait-n-switch

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                      GGG got tested at the same time as Canelo you dummy.

You think they only tested Canelo? How dumb are you.

On top of that GGG is enrolled into the Clean Boxing Program by the WBC for many years, that means he is tested year round, in and out of competition. That is mandatory for all WBC champions.
                      The only time they get tested at the same time is after the fight. And the other mandatory days before the fight. VADA RANDOMLY test them when their name is pulled by the assigned inspector.

GTFOhere! What next maybe to save money they use the same needles??? Sit them down side by side???
                      Last edited by Shadoww702; 05-09-2018, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X