Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gomez: Canelo Will Start Testing Once Deal's Done for GGG Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
    I notice certain posters are avoiding this thread. Probably working on a spin cycle.
    Mother****ers won't do year round testing! unbelievable? I didn't think they were this shameless tbh.

Comment

How convenient. Well at least we know that we have to wait until he cycles off until the contract is signed. Hey dickheads! Nobody believes your lies!

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
        Why don’t he start testing now? It doesn’t even matter at this point, he’s always going to be labeled a cheater by a good portion of people. He’s getting a pass by the commission due to being a big draw. A 6 month suspension is a joke.
        He isn't starting now because he doesn't have to. He's been given a platform to take whatever he wants with no consequence.

The dude was dumb enough to mess up his cycle during testing - anyone who thinks he's staying clean while NOT being tested, is an idiot.

Comment

“Canelo’s a clean fighter and he’ll get tested every single day from now until the fight,” De La Hoya told TMZ Sports as he walked through an airport parking lot.

Comment

So no to year round testing and “he’ll be tested like he has for every fight” starting 8 weeks out, which according to VADA doctors is when a drug cheat will cycle off, and the exact time he got caught prior? This is no longer about being a Canelo or Golovkin fan. This is making those two dirty tests look even worse and suspect.

Comment

Comment

Canelo should start testing now. This ****** acts like he's clean but don't want to take fuçking rest. **** that bullsh it. Cheating ass *****

Comment

Bull****. GGG shouldn't agree to that. Canelo needs to be not just in 365 VADA, but in ENHANCED 365 VADA, the SAME EXACT PROGRAM as Povetkin and Ortiz.

Why is it that CONSTANTLY in ALL AREAS of boxing, foreign boxers are held to much higher standards than American and Mexican boxers? It is ruining the sport! All fans and true champions in the sport want is an even playing field! If you or your favorite boxer does NOT want an even playing field, then guess what, they're probably nowhere near as good as either you or they think they are!

Comment

I hope this is a bad joke. I really hope so.

Comment

VADA said ggg has been doing Zero testing. Why doesn't Triple G do year-round testing? Why was in Triple G being tested around January and February when Canelo was getting tested?

Comment

Working...
                      X