Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel and Danny talked **** about Crawford for years...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny is coming off a loss so why would he fight crawford next? Plus only offering him $3 mil just means Top Rank doesn't really want the fight.

After Crawford beats Danny's leftovers he needs to offer Danny a lot more money.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
      nothing new really, and why is crawfords team interested in a guy coming off a loss?
      Danny fights once or twice a year...and off a competitive loss against one of the best in the division...

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
        Does anyone remember how much these two **** talked Crawford down the years, and now they turn the fight down...shameful.

I can understand he is coming off an L but it was a close fight against porter and he's in his prime...prob similar money to what Khan was offered. Danny is a real fighter but Angel protects him too much. I don't understand how you turn down the p4p 1 or 2 for millions
        Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        I don’t remember them saying anything about Bud to be honest.
        I was about to post the same thing Ray* just did.

sunny31 can you post links with what you are talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          Danny is coming off a loss so why would he fight crawford next? Plus only offering him $3 mil just means Top Rank doesn't really want the fight.

After Crawford beats Danny's leftovers he needs to offer Danny a lot more money.
          Fair enough, it's not an insulting offer though. There was room for negotiation I'm sure, but Angel turned it down flat from what's been reported. After the **** talk and them calling Crawford out a few times since 2016 you would have thought they would jump on it

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I was about to post the same thing Ray* just did.

sunny31 can you post links with what you are talking about?
            Yep for sure...You can just search yourself but I'll post when I'm on my laptop

Comment

Why, just why are you so concerned with the pay? I will never understand that. Will you be getting a cut? Also, to be offered "only" 3 mill after coming off of a loss is pretty impressive to me. I mean, doesn't your stock drop after a loss?

Edit: this was meant as a reply to McDonald's
              Last edited by 10COUNT; 01-09-2019, 12:57 PM. Reason: Edited

Comment

That would be a hotly contested fight that Danny can win. He won't be the favorite but the fight would be very competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post

How much money does Danny Garcia needs man? That's a Hell of a lot of money to turn down. I am pretty sure that would have been a career high payday.

Comment

Those two have been sniping back and forth at each other through social media for years. With Angel Garcia even calling Bud Crawford nappy head. It's an old feud that dates back to their amateurs years where they were both 1-1 against each other.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      How much money does Danny Garcia needs man? That's a Hell of a lot of money to turn down. I am pretty sure that would have been a career high payday.
                      At least offer the same amount they offered khan, which is $5 mil. Danny's purses are around 1 mil but everyone knows about haymon's "2nd check" so it wouldn't surprise me if he's making around $ 3 mil already.

Since garcia is on the other side of the street they need to offer him an amount he can't refuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X