Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Will Exercise Rematch Clause, Says Costume Weakened Legs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope he gets ktfo this time!!!!!!

Comment

Yesssss The Wilder excuse book is out again. Love them, comedy gold. This one is a belter too, I think this would have to slip in to 3rd spot behind Baby oil and gypsy magic.

Comment

Say it ain't so.

I've supported Wilder a long time, and I believe he can get a victory over Fury with the right training and strategy, but I cannot agree with booting Mark Breland.

I'm hoping their team works things out with Breland.

If they kick out Breland, I can't support Wilder anymore.

Comment

Deontay Wilder needs to employ Tom Platz.

Comment

This guy is a clown. I knew his legs were weak but what grown man cant carry 45lbs?

Comment

damn lol the salt...haha.

seriously, the costume? oh looooooord. stop with the whole wakanda/we were kings bs and walk out in an actual historical costume, not some cringey black power transformer armour thought up by a teenage boy who wants to look 'badass'. maybe have a laser turret sticking out of the helmet next time? oh and solid gold belt with the map of africa on it.

complaining about the ref is hilarious on so many levels. thats like a nazi complaining that hitler loves jews too much and didnt torture them enough

Comment

Definitely Fury capitalized on this by being carried. Totally unfair

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  Those are some pathetic excuses.
                  You’re telling he didn't lose because of his outfit????

Comment

This guy has to be the most deluded boxer out there, he has the worse team (For the exception of Breland) around him. He has zero choice but to exercise the rematch but he doesn’t have the mental strong points to see his weak points.

No one but him told him to dress like a freak coming into the ring, secondly that custome should have been tried on for the weight etc before approving it. He needs to get rid of the yes men in his team. They are the ones making him this delusional.

Take your loss like a man, go back to the drawing board and get your belts back if you can, his legs is now an issue? Gosh...

Comment

you know, i wouldnt be surprised if deontay learned nothing from all of this and doubles down. instead of ditching the black power transformer armour, he'll wear it 24/7 and during training to condition his chicken legs just to be able to carry the weight for his walk out without it draining him physically

Comment

Working...
                      X