No announcement yet.

Hillary Clinton's Pre-2016 Election Video About Donald Trump's Russian Ties

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
    I would post more about British politics if there were more Brits, as it's more yanks, I have fun posting about this Russian puppet.

The fact you're talking about no go sharia law zones, shows how much you know about the UK.
    This is from liberal CBS showing your no go Sharia law Zones.

Are you Muslim homey? Why do you guys defend the Rotherham gang rapes and pimping?

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
      This is from liberal CBS showing your no go Sharia law Zones.

Are you Muslim homey? Why do you guys defend the Rotherham gang rapes and pimping?

I remember these idiots, there are pedos all over the place, regardless of religion or creed.

Every now and then you will have some vocal religitards, whether it be muslims, jews or christians start with their religious bullshit in this country.

BTW; I don't like all forms of religion. I'm an Atheist.

Comment

I don't think anyone takes the Russia nonsense seriously (even online, where you run into insane flat-Earthers and "Wakandans", it's generally parody accounts (like game over) posting about the Trump-Russia conspiracy).

The thing is, if he was proven to have close Russian ties, it wouldn't have changed my vote at all. We need to realign with Eastern Europe now that Western Europe is rapidly deteriorating into a third-world ethnocultural landscape. This is not a new idea. This is an idea that hit its threshold and boiled over despite the resistance of the corporate media.

The Obama administration indirectly raped, murdered and enslaved tens of thousands of innocent little girls by funding terrorist groups in an attempt to counter Russia in Syria & Iraq. When that skidmark was gone we collaborated with Russia enough to squash the groups we were previously funding and end the atrocities.

What is bad about that? Tell me. Did you want it to continue?

Why do you want it to continue? So we can"punish" Russia for being "h0mophobic" and "not diverse enough"? Am I to take that reasoning seriously?

It isn't merely much ado about nothing — it's actually a strange insight into the stagnant American left & their denial about how much the world has changed since their ideology was founded in the 1960s during the Cold War.
        Last edited by ////; 01-12-2019, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            I don't think anyone takes the Russia nonsense seriously (even online, where you run into insane flat-Earthers and "Wakandans", it's generally parody accounts posting about the Trump-Russia conspiracy).

The thing is, if he was proven to have close Russian ties, it wouldn't have changed my vote at all. We need to realign with Eastern Europe now that Western Europe is rapidly deteriorating into a third-world ethnocultural landscape.

The Obama administration indirectly raped, murdered and enslaved tens of thousands of innocent little girls by funding terrorist groups in an attempt to counter Russia in Syria & Iraq. When that skidmark was gone we collaborated with Russia enough to squash the groups we were previously funding and end the atrocities.

What is bad about that? Any answers?

It isn't merely much ado about nothing — it's actually a strange insight into the stagnant American left & their denial about how much the world has changed since their ideology was founded in the 1960s during the Cold War.

If you don’t think people are taking Russian influence over the election and a president who is corrupted by them seriously.......,you are in for a rude awakening!

Comment

If you don’t think people are taking Russian influence over the election and a president who is corrupted by them seriously.......,you are in for a rude awakening!
              Go back to drinking out of urinals for the attention & shock value you desperate self-depreciating clown. I'm using your thread as a soap box to stand on, not interacting with you directly.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                Go back to drinking out of urinals for the attention & shock value you desperate self-depreciating clown. I'm using your thread as a soap box to stand on, not interacting with you directly.

Your orange man is going down. The writing is on the wall. Hahahahahaha!

Comment

Your orange man is going down. The writing is on the wall. Hahahahahaha!
                  He could be impeached tomorrow with the US thrust into the same death spiral as the UK. The movements that elected Bolsonaro, Salvini, etc would still exist elsewhere with more to come. The EU will still ultimately fall and separatist/survivalist movements will emerge in western Europe (after it hits rock bottom).

The Western world as an expendable nuclear testing ground for forced globalism... Your ideology is such a failed disaster at this point that none of you even try to defend it.

You all just play the role of the naughty clown. The goofy cuck who "eats popcorn" and "watches it all burn", "tehehe orange man drumpf" etc etc etc, ad nauseam. That's how you spent the one life you'll ever live. When do you realize the joke's on you?
                  Last edited by ////; 01-12-2019, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Believe it or not, some of us do follow what happens in Europe, don't think its irrelevant for us.

Mostly because we don't want for America what's happening in places like Sweden, France, England and Germany right now.

What Theodore said is true, all politics aside.

Your country is being invaded by a political movement disguised as a religion(of all things "of peace" they call it)and the politicians are enabling it. They have turned their backs to the British citizens and prosecuting anyone who interferes in the globalist agenda that is being established for the UK.

Just look what happened to Tommy Robinson.

Some headlines I've read have been so ridiculous, I thought they were parodies. Sadly...that's not the case.

Why remove the bacon and ham? Or is it that these 200 specific Subways are now exclusive for Muslims only? What about the British who don't want to eat this Halal meat? Here's the answer:

Tough luck Brit.

By the way, is this real?

How in the blue hell do you explain something as absurd as this? I don't even want to believe this.

Oh and please, tell me this is not true, its scary to think it is:

I'm not knocking you, making fun of you or anything in particular, I'm stating what seems to be facts about what's happening in the UK right now.

I always wanted to visit, specially the country side of England, but I'm not sure I should because of what I've read/seen on the net.

Please let me know if most of this is true or not, We The People are nowhere near and our sources of information are either the news or online.

Respect
                    Last edited by Mighty_Windir; 01-12-2019, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                      Believe it or not, some of us do follow what happens in Europe, don't think its irrelevant for us.

Mostly because we don't want for America what's happening in places like Sweden, France, England and Germany right now.

What Theodore said is true, all politics aside.

Your country is being invaded by a political movement disguised as a religion(of all things "of peace" they call it)and the politicians are enabling it. They have turned their backs to the British citizens and prosecuting anyone who interferes in the globalist agenda that is being established for the UK.

Just look what happened to Tommy Robinson.

Some headlines I've read have been so ridiculous, I thought they were parodies. Sadly...that's not the case.

Why remove the bacon and ham? Or is it that these 200 specific Subways are now exclusive for Muslims only? What about the British who don't want to eat this Halal meat? Here's the answer:

Tough luck Brit.

By the way, is this real?

How in the blue hell do you explain something as absurd as this? I don't even want to believe this.

Oh and please, tell me this is not true, its scary to think it is:

I'm not knocking you, making fun of you or anything in particular, I'm stating what seems to be facts about what's happening in the UK right now.

I always wanted to visit, specially the country side of England, but I'm not sure I should because of what I've read/seen on the net.

Please let me know if most of this is true or not, We The People are nowhere near and our sources of information are either the news or online.

Respect

This is all deflection from the fact that the USA is owned by Russians now.

Comment

Working...
                      X