Coconut Water

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    Really!! ?

The real coconut water is high on glucose so it mostly tastes like sweetened water without the calories of course.
    The one I tried tasted like water mixed with salt. Was kinda yellowish color.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      Some that grow close to sea do have a little bit of salty flavor to them but yellowish color of the water is very rare and was probably a bad fruit. They usually range from murky white or borderline grey.
      siablo14 you get those orange/yellow colored ones in Jamaica?

Comment

Some that grow close to sea do have a little bit of salty flavor to them but yellowish color of the water is very rare and was probably a bad fruit. They usually range from murky white or borderline grey.
        It was in a can like soda if that makes any difference.

Comment

It was in a can like soda if that makes any difference.
          That's shyte mate. The natural one is way way better trust me. The only packed coconut water that is Remotely close to the natural thing is vita coco

Can spoils the taste of a beer(compared to a bottle) so coconut would taste way different in a can.

Comment

just drink water and quit smoking

Comment

If it comes in those cartons, don't drink it. They're notorious for developing mold inside the carton. Google it. I used to drink a brand named Vita Coco, and after seeing something on YouTube, I cut a carton open and found it had black pulp forming on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                I get it straight from the actual nut.

Comment

Yeah. The shell skin/outer-covering comes in green, yellow, and orange down here but inside all of them is the same clear water and white jelly. It only gets brown or grayish when they are dried out and those are the ones we use to make coconut cream/coconut milk.

Comment

Did it look like the one on the right?

Comment

Coconut water is repulsive and disgusting. Thick, viscous snot like liquid that tastes like booger juice. Absolutely no reason to drink it unless you have shipwrecked on a deserted isle.

Comment

Working...
                      X