Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Haye, Bellew - Tense Face To Face, Get Separated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Provided that Haye's body parts don't get unstuck, the winner here might fight the winner of Tyson Fury vs the winner of George Foreman vs Steven Seagal, somewhere around 2022.

Comment

I don't know if tense is the word I would use lol.

Comment

I’m busting up ‘Haye’s body parts unstucked’ what a vivid cartoon description for the smirky jerky Haye.

Comment

Bellew looks Asian while Haye looks like a middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
            He was injured going into the fight. As Adam Booth was saying, check the tape and you'll see Haye dragging his back foot. That's something he never does.
            No he wasn't injured lol Haye is full of shít just like when he had a hangnail for the Klitschko fight.

Didn't look heated to me, looked like Haye was scared as fùck in those pics.

Comment

Ride off into the sunset afterwards type of fight, but one i’ll watch

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
                The trouble is he may well be injured again and he'd still tell us he's in the shape of he's life. Hes slowed alot, became very stiff and bulky, and it's rare to turn that around with age.
                I know right? I don't understand how you can come back so soon from such a serious injury.

Comment

Can I ask any opinions on this. There has always been rumour's in the UK that Haye has utilised PED's over the years. He looks like he did years ago now and this would suggest that he has come to the conclusion that too much bulk on his frame is maybe causing him injuries. He looks like he has stopped juicing to me and slimmed right down ? Anyone else think this ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
                    I know right? I don't understand how you can come back so soon from such a serious injury.
                    I think he really needs the money. That particular injury wrecks everything from Roadwork to sparring, your right, it's hard to see how he'll be fit to fight only months later.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkdogg View Post
                      Can I ask any opinions on this. There has always been rumour's in the UK that Haye has utilised PED's over the years. He looks like he did years ago now and this would suggest that he has come to the conclusion that too much bulk on his frame is maybe causing him injuries. He looks like he has stopped juicing to me and slimmed right down ? Anyone else think this ?
                      I think it's clear he has done it, not that he's the only one or anything like it. I think alot of NFL players were ripping tendons due to steroids and things, it seems to go hand in hand with the abuse of it. Haye was a much better fighter at Cruiserweight anyway. He looked pretty small at the press conference.

Comment

Working...
                      X