No announcement yet.

Most Nostalgic TV Show Theme Music?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Aw man, that brings me back to high school. Pete and Pete and Alex Mack are two of my all-time favorite shows on Nick and in general. Also loved You Can't Do That on Television, best sketch comedy they had, WAY better than All That.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      Aw man, that brings me back to high school. Pete and Pete and Alex Mack are two of my all-time favorite shows on Nick and in general. Also loved You Can't Do That on Television, best sketch comedy they had, WAY better than All That.
      For real man, I was just a kid but prime Nick had the GOAT kid/teen shows. Clarissa Explains it All, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Salute Your Shorts, Doug, ect.

Comment

Got to be the A-Team

Comment

I remember these due to my Mother and Sister watching the shit out of them.

Comment

Comment

Air Wolf intro

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                For real man, I was just a kid but prime Nick had the GOAT kid/teen shows. Clarissa Explains it All, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Salute Your Shorts, Doug, ect.
                Are You Afraid of the Dark is another one. I've been meaning to get the boxed set of that show. I read that The Sixth Sense movie supposedly is taken from an episode of the show but can't find the Cracked article on it anymore.

Here's a different article I found in a Google search however: https://www.cbr.com/sixth-sense-are-...d-of-the-dark/

Comment

Working...
                X