Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: As Far as I'm Concerned - Wilder Fight is 99% Done!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    They put a lot of ppvs involving not well know fighters.
    I can't think of any. Please refresh my memory by naming one.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
      Full credit to Fury if this fight happens. See how easy it is to make a fight with wilder if your promoter is willing to make it happen. Take note Eddie. The only thing I don’t understand is that the people on this board that call wilder a bum are now saying fury is not ready. I guess wilder ain’t so much of a bum after all.
      That's so true and make no mistake about it. This fight is happening because of one man; Tyson Fury. He really wants this fight and wants it badly. Therefore, this present is his gift to boxing fans. This is what the sport of boxing is all about. The best fighting the best.

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
        Fury boxes in his shorts to warn Wilder. https://youtu.be/qgM_nXeamDc
        He looks like he's already dropped all the excess weight. I have no doubt that at 29 he'll be at his top shape by Nov-Dec.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
          This is a huge blow to the big Roided British p*ssy!
          Why ? It just makes the AJ vs Fury or AJ vs Wilder even bigger

Comment

Great news! It looks like it will happen. Good for Wilder to tell Hearn and Joshua to go to hell. Wilder and Fury can do 2 or 3 fights, while AJ fights tomato cans in his back yard.

Comment

windmill will ko fury

Comment

Finally, a real heavyweight fight that the fans want to see. give Fury props for having some balls

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  He looks like he's already dropped all the excess weight. I have no doubt that at 29 he'll be at his top shape by Nov-Dec.
                  Before I saw the video you posted, I would have laughed at you saying that but then I saw the video and Fury is very fast and light on his feet. That video really surprised me. I'm surprised because much of what he once was, is on display in the video. Legs look really solid!
                  Last edited by richardt; 07-31-2018, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dle View Post
                    We must not underestimate Tyson Fury. He’s as awkward as Wilder but trickier. He’s young & he’s up for it. Could steal a decision if Wilder doesn’t catch him. He can box.
                    If Wilder only head hunts he may end up frustrated. With the power he has if he puts a few well placed shots to Fury's body, which he won't expect (and Wilder can't miss) It would take Fury down bigtime.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      That's so true and make no mistake about it. This fight is happening because of one man; Tyson Fury. He really wants this fight and wants it badly. Therefore, this present is his gift to boxing fans. This is what the sport of boxing is all about. The best fighting the best.
                      But they are not the best AJ vs Whyte is �. No on a serious note a great fight and even if Tyson loses he has a legitimate excuse to come again. I like Tyson but even before his hiatus I didn’t rate him. The Klitschko rematch I thought Klitschko would scorch him. We will never know now but I do fancy Fury to outbox Wilder but as soon as Wilder lands it’s goodnight Vienna

Comment

Working...
                      X