Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a Mayweather fan or "Fl.0m0" as I've been called, I am extremely disappointed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    It pretty much totally overshadowed Ward Kovalev and it's going to hurt the PPV for Canelo GGG. I don't know how anyone think that's a good thing.

We do need to stop with this "real boxing fans" crap. People KNOW it's a mismatch. Stop acting like they are being duped. They are still paying for the bout for its entertainment value.
    There Is more entertainment watching flys f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
      WTF I thought your hoe ass was black this whole time. You're just an Irish ****.
      Lmao

Comment

You don't have to boycott the circus fight to support the other fights, unless the reason is economical and not ethical/moral.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Extremely disappointed in the effect this McGregor fight is having on the sport.

I want to clarify two things:
          1 - I am Irish, I support Conor as one of our biggest ever exports
          2 - I get why both parties want the fight, big money involved

However, this is the best year boxing has had in such a long time, so many amazing fights happening that we never thought could. My admiration for Floyd and Conor will never outweigh my love for the sport and I am personally disappointed that Ward-Kovalev is being over looked.
          GGG - Canelo is going to be an after thought too

I am going to boycott Mayweather - McGregor, I hope real boxing fans do too
          Thanks for being real, the fight Is terrible for the young potential future PPV stars who will not be able to sell after people waste their money on this event and It ultimately leaves a bad taste In their mouth, making them less likely to purchase again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            **** the f**k up Pretty Boy you little b*tch ass fairy, nobody gives a f**k about anything you have to say in regards to anything

cuck ass b*tch
            Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
            WTF I thought your hoe ass was black this whole time. You're just an Irish ****.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              It pretty much totally overshadowed Ward Kovalev and it's going to hurt the PPV for Canelo GGG. I don't know how anyone think that's a good thing.

We do need to stop with this "real boxing fans" crap. People KNOW it's a mismatch. Stop acting like they are being duped. They are still paying for the bout for its entertainment value.
              And that's the problem right there

Comment

Working...
              X