No announcement yet.

Cuban hype taking Ls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuban hype taking Ls

First it was Gamboa, then Rigo, Doritocos, and now its Ortiz and and berrera on the same night. So much for that Cuban boxing school huh? Lara is next.

True hurd smashes Lara

Comment

2010-2017 A lot of Cuban promise emerged. But then late 2017 and early 2018 rears its ugly head.

Comment

If you continually fight the best you will take an L eventually.

How about showing these Cubans some love for the fact they have been the ones continually stepping up and daring to be great?
        Two of those guys jumped up two weight divisions to fight top p4p fighters. None of those guys but Rigo (sorry Rigo) shamed themselves.

Comment

A bad run of it for the Cubans. To be fair at least Ortiz came out of it looking like more technically sound of the two. Anyone can get knocked out.

Comment

They are losing all the big fights and by K.O or quitting

Comment

But , but they got the most Gold medals and the best amateur system in the world ?

Comment

Rigo doesn't count that fight shouldn't have happened at that weight

Comment

Definitely not a good night for my Cuban but hey that’s how it goes sometimes.

African Americans, Mexicans, Europeans alll get whooped sometimes back to back it happens.

Ortiz still a beast and I don’t think Lara is gonna lose to robotic hurd

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Definitely not a good night for my Cuban but hey that’s how it goes sometimes.

African Americans, Mexicans, Europeans alll get whooped sometimes back to back it happens.

Ortiz still a beast and I don’t think Lara is gonna lose to robotic hurd
                    You are cuban?

Lara will school Hurd

Comment

Working...
                    X