Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Was On His Bike, His Mentality Was To Survive!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by that g View Post
    I don’t know man. 85million vs 5 million say otherwise.
    Plus, one fighter went from about 50 to 85. The other went from 20 to 5. The one who had 20 only had that because of help from the one with 50. Wilder will have a knockout reel for YouTube, yes. but you can make a movie out of AJs boxing evolution.
    I know bro. Hence why i said the paydays wont change but who the general public has perceived to be the winner is what's changed imo. But you're right.

Comment

• Who cares what Lennox or anybody else did in their rematches?

The bottom line is that AJ won. Why on earth would he stand there and go toe to toe with a guy who beat him already doing exactly that? He played it smart and won easily. Not AJ's fault that Ruiz had no gameplan and came in at almost 300 pounds.

Comment

• And he made more $$$ in one night than Wilder has made in his whole career.

Comment

• No more on his bike than Fury was against Wilder, and 9 out of 10 people thought Fury won that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
            Seems to me AJ out boxed the boxer just like you said Spence out boxed Garcia.
            Lmao. What?. How are you guys comfortable just making up lies. Look i dont want to get into a discussion about AJ. Some of you guys actually have feelings involved. Smh. Have a good day

Comment

• I guess knock outs or stoppages are recorded differently than decisions. I guess they deduct money from your check if the fight goes to the judges. I don’t get when people say another fighter is afraid of another fighter because it a huge risk to even sign up for boxing as a profession in the 1st place.

So Wilder is only talking because if he ever gets in the ring with Joshua, he doesn’t want Joshua to box him. He wants to trade with Joshua so he can be in distance for the big right hand. Joshua is just as tall as him with almost identical reach. But Wilder caught Fury twice, the only thing was when you watch that fight again, Fury wasn’t on his bike all night. Fury knows how to manage distance, be defensive, avoid power shots, and be a ring general. That’s his strength. In my opinion, in the 1st fight against Wilder, Fury just got careless and braver and over confident twice against Wilder which led to his ass hitting the canvas. Had Fury focused and boxed Wilder all night, he would have won. The 2 knockdowns got him a recorded draw.

Just like we all saw in the fight with Ortiz, Wilder was behind after 6 rounds on the scorecards until that big right hand landed. Can Joshua avoid that right hand for 12 rounds. That’s the question. Another question, if Joshua lands on Wilder, how does he hold up, who showed us how hurt he can get in the 1st Ortiz fight.

The book on Fury and Joshua and Wilder is they all can be seriously hurt and stopped. Joshua can box and has power, Fury can box better than Joshua and Wilder and has some power. Wilder has freakish power and heavily relies on it and setting traps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                Klitschko did the same after nearly getting knocked out by tubby Sam Peters and getting sent to the moon by a part time golfer (RIP) Corrie Sanders!

It’s heavyweights, you can’t fight the same all the time at that division or you’ll be found out sooner than later!
                Sanders had some of the fastest, heavy hitting hands I've seen. Sure, he looked like the guy who installed my cable television with his trash man tan but he could throw some lethal combinations.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  I agree, he lost to Fury but the difference is he fought him and most likely he will fight him again in February while Joshua has his sight on a Cruiserweight in Usyk, we all know Usyk isn't HW "tested" yet. Why is he always ducking the top 2?
                  He’ll fight Pulev cos he has stepped aside twice and is rightly the WBO mandatory.

You’re neglecting the fact AJ has three belts to defend, each with their own mandatory obligations. Wilder has one belt, it’s much easier to pick and choose his opponents without giving up a belt. Probably best not to jump to ‘who’ is ducking who, it’s a bit more complex than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    I never said Wilder made the right decision in my post,or anywhere. I was merely pointing out that Wilder admitting there was an offer isn't a revelation.

But now that I think about it I realized I think you are wrong & Wilder will end up making far more money now than he would've had he signed the Dazn contract which would've also been disloyal to his team. Wilder reportedly was offered UP TO 100 mil for a multiple fight exclusive Dazn Deal,well in his last 2 fights hes probably cleared 40 to 50 million because his ppv numbers warent too shabby at 70$ a pop & he leveraged the Dazn deal to his advantage by making Sho overpay

Hes now able to earn probably another 20-30 mil vs Fury & he'll be in line to earn potentially up to the 70 mil AJ got vs Ruiz in this last fight if the Saudis decide to throw mega bucks at the unification let alone everyone else who'll compete for the 1st 4 belt hw unification fight with so much hype in ages.

That would mean Wilder can potentially pocket up to 30-50% more over 4 fights than he would've by signing away his career control to Dazn & he now likely will have a better resume by rejecting Dazn than he would've had he accepted.
                    The evidence suggests Wilder would make more money with DAZN and Eddie Hearn.

Why...well in Joshua’s 24th fight, he was in his 10th world title fight, from which Forbes reportedly reports he earned approx $85m, and it was in Saudi, by invitation of the Prince to put on a globally watched show.

In Wilders 24th fight he fought a journeyman named Kertson Matswell at the Alabama expo centre, his purse didn’t make the news, but it was on local Alabama TV. Fast forward 19 fights later, Wilder is picking up cheque’s a quarter the size of AJ’s.

Eddie would have made him richer and got rid of all the corny ‘bomb squad!’ shout outs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gamboal00 View Post
                      Tua didnt have a stomach clamp because of being seriously obese like Ruiz here either.
                      Thanks to you

Comment

Working...
                      X