No announcement yet.

Regis prograis vs mikey garcia at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regis prograis vs mikey garcia at 140

Obviously this fight won't happen but who wins and why?

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
    Obviously this fight won't happen but who wins and why?
    Mikey all day! Because he is great and Regis isn't

Comment

You have to favour Mikey right now because of his skill and experience, but Prograis is the real deal and a real puncher with explosiveness. But I might change my mind after the WBSS

Comment

Prograis isn't disciplined enough with his defense. Mikey would break him down late in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
          Fight is premature.
          Premature? Prograis is 28 and mikey is 31

Comment

That not the money guy for Mickey at 140 , The money guy at 140 is Josh Taylor

Comment

Prograis is locked up in the WBSS. Mikey is facing Spence.

I would say there is a good chance that a Mikey-Prograis does happen, assuming Prograis wins the WBSS. That would make a lot of sense, regardless of what happens against Spence.

I would favor Mikey over Prograis. I like Prograis a lot, I really do. Maybe he continues to get better, but right now he isn't as skilled. His defense is too poor. Prograis would have the power advantage, but Mikey is too good all around. But in 2 years and after a beating by Spence, it could be a different story.
              Last edited by Bardamu; 10-30-2018, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                Premature? Prograis is 28 and mikey is 31
                It’s about the odometer and the experience though. Not the age itself.

Garcia is too seasoned for Prograis at the moment. Garcia would fuk him up

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  It’s about the odometer and the experience though. Not the age itself.

Garcia is too seasoned for Prograis at the moment. Garcia would fuk him up
                  I was wrong prograis will be 30 in January and mikey is still 30. Will be 31 in Dec.

If it's too premature now, then it will always be premature. They are both in there primes right now.

Comment

Mikey wins and maybe by knockout in my opinion. Mikey is much better and more proven. Mikey is accurate and precise with his punches and timing. Mikey has a good defense and makes few mistakes. Prograis has more punching power but he is not nearly as accurate with his punches as Mikey. Prograis make more mistakes and leaves himself open to be hit by a sharp shooter like Mikey.

Comment

Working...
                    X