Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: What if Andre Ward Unretired To Fight Canelo, Golovkin at 168?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    Protected privileged, dirty fighter like Ward shouldn't be even mentioned. He caused boxing fans enough pain by showing his fights in a TV.
    Short sweet and to the point. Well said.

Comment

I love andre ward but if he ever came back it wouldn't be at 68 or 75 because he has said himself that it was getting to hard to make the weight.

I feel like he retired to soon, there was so much he could have done at cruiser and he even talked about fighting joshua at heavyweight. He didnt make the impact on boxing everyone thought he would.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
        GGG blocks punches with his face. Ward would school him easy.
        Ward its not heads shots that are a problem its nut shots.

Comment

why doesnt he fight joshua like he said he would? or usyk. thought ward wanted to move up.

Comment

i would tell GGG & alvarez get ready for ball shots head butts and elbows

Comment

Golovkin???!!!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jblo View Post
                Neither one of them would have beaten ward with his dirty fighting ass
                Who has a better resume? If he comes back it will be at CW to add Usyk to that resume.

Comment

GG wouldn't fight WARD even now. He wont fight WARD at 168 or CHARLO at 160. Forget about it!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    What would happen if Andre Ward un-retired after 16 months to face Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin at 168-pounds following back-to-back 175-pound championship victories over Sergey Kovalev, the last a demoralizing eighth-round stoppage in June 2017?
                    [Click Here To Read More]

Ward would beat both of those guys.

Golovkin would get beaten up and possibly stopped

Canelo would survive because his skills would keep him in that fight, but he would lose a decision

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      I think he would be to weak kind of like Canelo was at 152

I remember that. Canelo was a skeleton. I remember his faced looked terrible and was too skinny.

Ward would be a ghost.

Comment

Working...
                      X