Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: What if Andre Ward Unretired To Fight Canelo, Golovkin at 168?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: What if Andre Ward Unretired To Fight Canelo, Golovkin at 168?

What would happen if Andre Ward un-retired after 16 months to face Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin at 168-pounds following back-to-back 175-pound championship victories over Sergey Kovalev, the last a demoralizing eighth-round stoppage in June 2017?
    [Click Here To Read More]

Moot point; there's no way Ward is ever getting back down to 168lbs without a serious bout of illness, which I hope he avoids. At this stage it's debatable whether he could still make 175lbs as he's only been linked with a possible return at CW.

Comment

He would be a walking corpse at 168...

Comment

Dumb article. Ward is retired and in the unlikely event that he did come back it would not be at 168 pounds.

Comment

I think he would be to weak kind of like Canelo was at 152

Comment

He wouldnt fight ggg at 68 because ggg is a 60 hoe

Comment

Let people forget Ward already, he was a cancer of boxing and HBO hype job.

Comment

Neither one of them would have beaten ward with his dirty fighting ass

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  I think he would be to weak kind of like Canelo was at 152
                  Didn't Canelo weigh in at 153 the fight before Mayweather? Lol

Just let this excuse go already...

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    Let people forget Ward already, he was a cancer of boxing and HBO hype job.
                    Plain nonsense here. He was anything but "hyped." Nobody even knew much about him until he beat Froch. He earned the little attention he got in his career.

Comment

Working...
                    X