Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

27 Boxers that had Canelo beating Golovkin.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I think the point is to compare the opinions of pro fighters vs opinions of the media regarding who won he fight. Why would you or any ggg fan have an issue with this?

Do you have any thoughts why so many pros have a different opinion than the majority of media members?
    It's a general question cause if you are aware of barretts posting history you'd realise he's got an unhealthy obsession. Most of his posts since I've been here have just been negative posts towards golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      There is a thread where team ggg says he will rest until 2019.
      But that's not because of getting hurt, unlike Canelo, where the doctors are afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I like the posters saying "you only post fighters who had Canelo winning".

Like...post a list of fighters that had GGG winning YOURSELF. Stop complaining about it and do it

Don't tell others to do your dirty work for you. If you believe GGG won, then it's your job to see who else agrees with you. Not TS job. He found others who agreed with him, now it's your turn.
        Not really. If you want to make a convincing argument, you cant just handpick numbers.

That x boxers scored it for canelo has no real meaning. Absolute numbers arent used for arguments most of the time.

I can say x number of people voted for y. But whats the value if i dont know the percentage and the amoint of total voters? Nothing really.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
          But that's not because of getting hurt, unlike Canelo, where the doctors are afraid.
          Canelos been suspended until the 15th November and GGG until the 31st October by the NSAC so it looks like Canelo took more punishment

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post

Canelos been suspended until the 15th November and GGG until the 31st October by the NSAC so it looks like Canelo took more punishment
            maybe the commission takes prior injuries into account from their medical waivers. did Golovkin have any injuries perhaps cited on his waiver coming into the fight? Canelo had previous knee surgery. The commission has to take all circumstantial injuries into consideration. are there not reports that Sanchez expects Golovkin to return next year? I believe Doug Fischers mailbag stated that GGG took the most punishment. imo both fighters should return next year and recover. Canelo has his two dates anyways. I wonder why they are stating December. very odd

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoGlobal View Post
              maybe the commission takes prior injuries into account from their medical waivers. did Golovkin have any injuries perhaps cited on his waiver coming into the fight? Canelo had previous knee surgery. The commission has to take all circumstantial injuries into consideration. are there not reports that Sanchez expects Golovkin to return next year? I believe Doug Fischers mailbag stated that GGG took the most punishment. imo both fighters should return next year and recover. Canelo has his two dates anyways. I wonder why they are stating December. very odd
              If they let him fight since the knee surgery then I cannot see that as a factor, the ringside doc would have checked them after the fight and passed his evaluation on to the NSAC, as for Sanchez, I wouldn't be surprised if GGG sought a different trainer, Fischer is only assuming, the doc would have physically checked them, maybe ordered scans

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                If they let him fight since the knee surgery then I cannot see that as a factor, the ringside doc would have checked them after the fight and passed his evaluation on to the NSAC, as for Sanchez, I wouldn't be surprised if GGG sought a different trainer, Fischer is only assuming, the doc would have physically checked them, maybe ordered scans
                we all know boxers have injuries coming into fights, some even more severe than others. what i mean is Team Canelo can tell the commission (post) that his knee took more punishment than it did. let us recall Heilland or Martinez, with ridiculous performances because of their knees. I have twisted my knee many times doing improper waist movement doing body shot shadowboxing. Im not a pro, but my body is no slouch either. some men have more resilience to pain than others, showing it. who knows. actually, its probably a good thing Canelo didnt do rope movement like the first bout, couldve damaged his knee doing all that movement.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                  GGG could be fighting in 2018 again.
                  No he's not. Not according to his team.

Canelo may be, though.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    No he's not. Not according to his team.

Canelo may be, though.
                    Is that because of damage or because he's old?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      It's a general question cause if you are aware of barretts posting history you'd realise he's got an unhealthy obsession. Most of his posts since I've been here have just been negative posts towards golovkin.
                      While that is true, this thread is fair and reasonable. There is a distinct difference between the media scores and the pro boxers scoring. The pro boxers scores agree with the scores of posters GGG fans have labeled biased or haters of GGG.

Do you have a theory why this is the case?

Comment

Working...
                      X