Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Tank Davis Would Smoke Lomachenko!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I disagree but that’s why they have the fights. I’m sure there are plenty of people who agree with him. Make it happen

Comment

Sure thing.......let's see it.

Comment

ok, lets have it then.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
          ok, lets have it then.
          That's right tank... get your fat ass up to 135 and show your skills

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            30% chance.........
            Now I think that's a lot more realistic

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Respect to Spence, but I don't see it.
              Lomachenko is technical, but he's aggressive and that aggressiveness creates openings.

If Tank keeps his wits about him, forces Loma to open up and punches with him, Tank can land and do serious damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                Now we wait to see Tank's tweets about how Spence wants to see him gelt beaten...
                Lol good one

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  Lomachenko is technical, but he's aggressive and that aggressiveness creates openings.

If Tank keeps his wits about him, forces Loma to open up and punches with him, Tank can land and do serious damage.
                  No way he could keep it together that long. Wheels would fall off.
                  Have you listened to his interviews recently? He doesn't sound very confident.

Comment

Spence is Davis's friend so of course he says that. He is wrong. Do you see Davis higher on any pfp best list than Loma? No, you don't because although Davis is a good champion Loma is better. Davis has a puncher's chance to beat any boxer his weight but if he fights Loma he will be the underdog in the betting odds.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Spence is Davis's friend so of course he says that. He is wrong. Do you see Davis higher on any pfp best list than Loma? No, you don't because although Davis is a good champion Loma is better. Davis has a puncher's chance to beat any boxer his weight but if he fights Loma he will be the underdog in the betting odds.
                      But, like Spence seemed to acknowledge and everyone knows, Loma has a much better resume which is probably partially why he’s so high on the P4P list. Spence evidently thinks Tank’s skills are just better.

Comment

Working...
                      X