No announcement yet.

At Moscow: Wlodarczyk vs Drozd/Lebedev vs Kolodziej RBR thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looked great for 16months out.
    Hopefully he can land a fight with a big name soon Huck owes him a rematch after the b.s decision he received in the first fight.

How the hell Jones ate them shots from Lebedev and still ploughed forward, steroids or not I will never know. That guys chin is ridiculous.

Comment

Kolodziej is a pussy. It was a beautiful shot but he could've continued, he just didn't want to fight, simple as that.

Anyway, back to real fighters and men, if Diablo wins tonight I'd love to see the unification with Lebedev, it would be fun fight for sure.

Comment

Kolodziej is a joke. I agree with dan_cov, he is awful to watch (I've seen him twice before). The Cruiserweight division is loaded with talent, I don't ever want to see this Polish bum again.

Comment

Oh **** no Roy Jones just called out Lebedev for a rematch or Diablo. He is chasing those two fights

R.I.P Roy.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Oh **** no Roy Jones just called out Lebedev for a rematch or Diablo. He is chasing those two fights

R.I.P Roy.
            If he wants big fight, he should fight Huck, at least he has a chance to beat him. Wlod or Lebedev would kill him

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

R.I.P Roy.
              Two things:

- Never, ever use words "RIP" and "Roy" in the same sentence unless you want to be perma banned by you know who

- Roy is coming back from an impressive first round KO, don't be a hater

But seriously doe, Roy is just ****in sad these days

Comment

Christ this wait between fights is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Christ this wait between fights is ridiculous.
                  Ain't it? It's freaking frustrating!

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    Ain't it? It's freaking frustrating!
                    So far they've interviewed several fighters, held a damn concert and replayed parts of the undercard. I need to hit the damn gym and start my day. This fight is slowing me up. Loving boxing is a ****ing curse.

Comment

Lebedev now making his ring entrance to Rocky's "Eye of the Tiger." He has a determined and focus look

Comment

Working...
                      X