No announcement yet.

porier vs johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• porier vs johnson

anyone watching tonight? leleco vs big sexy is on right now.

That first FS1 prelim fight with the KO king and the other guy was SIIIIICK!

The fight right now sucks ass. Both look flabby and nothing special. Looks like a bellator prelim.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
      That first FS1 prelim fight with the KO king and the other guy was SIIIIICK!

The fight right now sucks ass. Both look flabby and nothing special. Looks like a bellator prelim.

i had the canelo prelims on mute during that scrap.

Comment

wow, chaz.

Comment

Decided to give the boxing PPV after the ufc prelims and missed that. Then after that first boring lopsided fight and the first round of Rosado/Monroe i said **** that switched back lol

Then saw Roan/Roberts and the first 2 rounds of Dunham fight and that damn near put me sleep WHAT THE **** IS UP WITH THE FIGHTS 2NITE IN BOTH SPORTS!

3rd round was wild but the sloppiness of both of them combined with them both being gassed and lack of power still made it meh

Hopefully Uriah Hall and Johnson/Porier can wake up or i might get knocked the **** out by these fights haha

Comment

OOOOO SHHIIIIIT BRUNSON ROCKED URIAH HALL!!!

Didnt see that coming. Kind of an early stoppage.

Comment

yeah i didn't like that uriah hall stoppage .... didn't really even like the poirier stoppage.

canelo saved the night tonight.

Comment

Nah brah Porier was definitely out. His arms were way above his head and he ate all 3 of those follow up shots were Uriah blocked all of Brunsons. Porier was pretty much out thats why he didnt move until Johnson taunted him lol

Comment

Just watched it now. Poirier was out for sure.

Not cool for Johnson to taunt a guy he just knocked out though.

Comment

Jhonson said : There’s not really any sensible fights available right now. The only guy ranked above him that he hasn’t fought

Comment

Working...
                    X