No announcement yet.

Is Roger Mayweather really sick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Roger Mayweather really sick?

So, having watched a lot of videos of Roger Mayweather through the years, I was wondering when Floyd made his speech and subsequent interview saying how sick Roger was.

Basically he was describing Roger as someone who could barely recognize him any longer.

Now this prank/video or whatever it is, tells a different story.

But why would anyone lie about someone else's health?

Because Floyd is a special kind of ****?

Comment

This is exactly what I was thinking last night watching All Access. He looked fine doing the mitts, the only person making me think he is sick is floyd. I talked to Roger myself this summer and he looked great. His speech and reasoning was on point. He even asked my gf to do mitts with him lol.

However, Floyd putting Roger in a coffin pretty much. But then again, he spends a lot of time with him and I doubt he'd lie about such a thing.

Comment

Amazing, these forums.

Comment

I'm not about to watch that hour long video.

Laced, can you summarize what happens in the video or what you're getting at here? Does Roger seem perfectly normal there?

Comment

Who the hell is going to watch an hour long video of a muscle bound guy provoking an old man?

I watched the first 10 minutes (some how) and I saw some guy acting like a crazed lunatic provoking Roger whilst he has a gormless look on his face seemingly having little to no clue what is going on.

After over 10 minutes of being provoked of course he's going to respond the guy is a fighter.
            Last edited by IronDanHamza; 09-05-2015, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
              Amazing, these forums.
              It's amazing to hear that a man is sick to the point of not being able to speak or recognize his own nephew and then a video appears with him throwing a lot of deep stuff around talking clearly about his nephew, mother, god and what ever.

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              I'm not about to watch that hour long video.

Laced, can you summarize what happens in the video or what you're getting at here? Does Roger seem perfectly normal there?
              Some guy was harrassing Roger, wanting to get Roger to punch him and stab him. Then they talk about God, money, material stuff etc etc before it ends with the guy saying it was a prank because he wanted to show everyone that Roger isn't stupid or sick.

In the end Roger is like: "People say I'm sick?" "**** no I'm not sick"
              Last edited by LacedUp; 09-05-2015, 04:46 PM.

Comment

What is this? Can't even watch 3 mins of this rubbish. Regarding Roger he looked ill when I saw him at the award show, he looked gaunt at best.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  It's amazing to hear that a man is sick to the point of not being able to speak or recognize his own nephew and then a video appears with him throwing a lot of deep stuff around talking clearly about his nephew, mother, god and what ever.

Some guy was harrassing Roger, wanting to get Roger to punch him and stab him. Then they talk about God, money, material stuff etc etc before it ends with the guy saying it was a prank because he wanted to show everyone that Roger isn't stupid or sick.

In the end Roger is like: "People say I'm sick?" "**** no I'm not sick"
                  Doesn't the fact Roger isn't even aware that people are saying he's unwell seem strange?

The guy had to be carried off the stage at the Las Vegas Hall Of Fame I don't think he's too well.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Doesn't the fact Roger isn't even aware that people are saying he's unwell seem strange?

The guy had to be carried off the stage at the Las Vegas Hall Of Fame I don't think he's too well.
                    In the video he looks fine.

It's dated to 19th of August.

I'm just asking.

Comment

Working...
                    X