No announcement yet.

UFC 229 Press Conference: Khabib vs McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    The UFC has been waiting for two years for Conor to comeback, they'll do what they can to make him happy. Unless he's thoroughly dominated, which would hurt his marketability.

If Conor wins, Khabib won't get a rematch unless he loses by a controversial decision. But yeah, Khabib probably won't stick around 155 for long, he's too big.
    Thats what I'm meaning to say. I think Conor is either gonna spark out Khabib's light early or Khabib is gonna f#ck up Conor's day before submitting him & I could easily see Khabib just clobber Conor for 5 rounds & not really even try to submit him very hard.

And yea Khabib needs to move up. He shoulda been forced to move up already.
    Last edited by Eff Pandas; 09-21-2018, 12:57 AM.

Comment

I think Khabib will waste no time in taking Conor down and then it will be all over.

Comment

Conor was coked out of his mind.

Khabib owning him on speaking English was amusing.

Still, Conor is pure pro-wrestling.

Khabib did get triggered....but not by Conor.

Khabib couldn't deal with the reporter "asa malenkum" then congratulating Conor on his whiskey. That actually got to him

Comment

Dunno what you guys are watching but Conner just comes across as pathetic and worried imo gibbering utter ****e lol

Comment

"why you speak english and not irish then"

Comment

Propr to Conor for supporting this conference single-handedly - UFC didn't do well having no fans in attendance. Conor's first conference back and this is the best platform they come up with? Who the ***** is running **** over there nowadays?

Comment

Coked off his nut

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                  Propr to Conor for supporting this conference single-handedly - UFC didn't do well having no fans in attendance. Conor's first conference back and this is the best platform they come up with? Who the ***** is running **** over there nowadays?
                  Yea that made no sense to me.

If you gotta hire some security to insure Conor & Khabib don't throw down you bite the bullet & do that, but the fans create a funner atmosphere. That Conor vs Jose Aldo presser is still one of my favorite pressers ever by a mile.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                    Nice Pacquiao pic. Word is Mayweather wants to do a tune up fight in the spring and then a big money rematch with Pacquiao in the fall next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                      Nice Pacquiao pic. Word is Mayweather wants to do a tune up fight in the spring and then a big money rematch with Pacquiao in the fall next year.
                      Thanks. Haha I have sigs disabled so I couldn't remember what the picture was. Yeah dude, I honestly have very little interest in the rematch - it seems like such an old idea now. But if it happens, I'll stream

Comment

Working...
                      X