Collapse
No announcement yet.

'joe joyce will win world title by end of 2019'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really exciting time for joyce with a new trainer and new promotional team. lets see what the next year brings.

Comment

Joe Joyce just isn't that good. And he's already 33 years old.

Comment

He is not a draw in US and AJ has mandatories queuing up that he is not going to let go. Bollocks. He has to beat a Whyte, Ortiz or Povetkin of this world to have a chance.

Comment

War Juggernaut, war!

Comment

What fight could you make for him?

Luis Ortiz?

Del Boy, Whyte, Gorman, Dubois, Fury x2, AJ, even Dave Price won’t fight him.

HWho would be motivated to face Joyce for not huge money.

I’m not buying that he’s not a good fighter either. An Usyk outclassing aside about 5 years ago there’s no evidence to suggest he won’t be a problem for anybody - including AJ. He’d have sparred 100’s of rounds with AJ already.

I do think you have to judge heavies differently. They’re not 10 stone 7. Which is where the bulk of the big fights have happened in the last decade. There must be a generation of boxing fans who must see all heavies as oafs.
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-13-2018, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              What fight could you make for him?

Luis Ortiz?

Del Boy, Whyte, Gorman, Dubois, Fury x2, AJ, even Dave Price won’t fight him.

HWho would be motivated to face Joyce for not huge money.

I’m not buying that he’s not a good fighter either. An Usyk outclassing aside about 5 years ago there’s no evidence to suggest he won’t be a problem for anybody - including AJ. He’d have sparred 100’s of rounds with AJ already.

I do think you have to judge heavies differently. They’re not 10 stone 7. Which is where the bulk of the big fights have happened in the last decade. There must be a generation of boxing fans who must see all heavies as oafs.
              If he's gonna be on the PBC undercards there are quite a lot of B level heavys he could face. Martin, Kownacki, Molina, Washington, Ugonoh, Breazeale, Szpilka. Outside of that somebody like Duhaupas would be a test.

Comment

Only if it is a paper belt. Not even Joshua is losing to this guy

Comment

6/1 on SKY Bet

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    I'd like to see him fight Kownacki or Martin.
                    F-ck Martin, Kownacki would be a nice match-up and fun for as long as it lasts.

Comment

Can you even survive 10 rounder with a Ugonoh or Ajagba?

This aint the amateurs boy. You gotta build up that resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X