Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Wilder-Fury winner surpass AJ as the #1 heavyweight and be the A side?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the Wilder-Fury winner surpass AJ as the #1 heavyweight and be the A side?

I know technically Fury is the lineal champ, but AJ has been seen as the guy since he beat Wlad, certainly when it comes to negotiations. It seems Wilder-Fury caught Hearn off guard. This will be a mega event, and the winner will probably be seen as top dog. What are your thoughts?

Quite possible...

Comment

If fury wins yes if wilder wins no

Comment

Originally posted by jethro66 View Post
        If fury wins yes if wilder wins no
        I agree. A side means fans and large crowds and ppv buys. Nobody cares about Wilder outside of the deeeeep south.

Comment

Gayj is not the #1 heavyweight. he is a giant vagina hiding behind Eddie Sperm.

Comment

A side? He’s the UK A side lmao. He was never the top heavy. His fans gave him that status because of the bull**** trinkets that he’s collected.

Comment

wilder beats fury and he gets 50 percent to fight AJ...book it

Comment

I believe it's still 65- 35 for both. Anthony is still selling out stadiums. American by the way

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                  I know technically Fury is the lineal champ, but AJ has been seen as the guy since he beat Wlad, certainly when it comes to negotiations. It seems Wilder-Fury caught Hearn off guard. This will be a mega event, and the winner will probably be seen as top dog. What are your thoughts?
                  Obviously it depends on the type of win but baring any irregularities if Wilder wins its a 50/50 draw, Vegas is the best option. If Fury wins, Fury should be the A side in LondonLand.

Comment

Joshua will ahve beaten parker, klitchcko and povetkin
                    Wilder would have beaten fury that couldnt knock out a cab driver ranked 136.
                    Go do the maths lol

Comment

Working...
                    X