The fact Manny Poochio was not tested by Vada vs Matthysse say it all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fact Manny Poochio was not tested by Vada vs Matthysse say it all

He is clearly back to his juicing days

Hate to agree, but if you compare this performance to the one against Horn, it's like night and day.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
      Hate to agree, but if you compare this performance to the one against Horn, it's like night and day.
      You can’t be serious. They are two different boxers of different styles. Of course you get different results.

Comment

Disagree. He looked ok, better than the last fight but a shadow of what he was in his prime.(juiced or not)
        Last edited by Basco; 07-15-2018, 10:43 AM.

Comment

He was looking like a prime pacquiao Couldn’t even stop Algieri or Rios or school teacher horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
            You can’t be serious. They are two different boxers of different styles. Of course you get different results.
            I'm referring to his speed and stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              He was looking like a prime pacquiao Couldn’t even stop Algieri or Rios or school teacher horn.
              How many times did he knock Chris down?

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                And I really want to know why. People keep talking about Horn's size but Rios outsized him too and yet Manny walked through Rios. He should have walked through Horn but didn't.

I want to know why Manny LET Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn throw him around for 7 rounds. Or is it legit that Horn is better than Matthysse, Algieri and Rios?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Wow, reported for racism.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    Maybe it's possible but it can't be proven; Therefore it is probably highly unlikely. Or perhaps it was simply due to Matthysse just being older, shop worn and nearing the end of his career.

Whereas, Jeff Horn by being ten years younger was just simply stronger and more energetic and at the beginning of is. I simply don't know.

In any case, all I know is that he looked good in there last night. It was vintage Pac on display.

Comment

Working...
                    X