• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    Fuck me, look who's back!

How's things going down there ?=
    I will

Comment

My man chief, with tha plan,down in afghanistan...

I know, you're in Iraq but it didn't rhyme.

Glad to see/know that you're still missing the boys here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabagiyo View Post
        I will
        WTF is wrong with you Topenga?

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
          My man chief, with tha plan,down in afghanistan...

I know, you're in Iraq but it didn't rhyme.

Glad to see/know that you're still missing the boys here.
          Whts happenin Tim mah homie!!!!! Naw bruh you was right. I'm near Asadabad, Afghanistan. No Iraq for me. I missed that boat. Kinda glad, I heard they IEDs were bigger. LoL. How you been bruh?

Comment

hahaha **** that ***** I woulda done the same thing. LeChoke can take all of dat heat. Not his fault his disappeared NOT FIVE TIMES, FIVE TIMES! FIVE TIMES!

But six times dat *****h disappeared! but I think they did miss the Big Z, because how the **** do you go Bosh & Haslem against Dirk & Chandler all the time? They got horribly out rebounded. It was ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              Seriously, this guy got put over Carlise's knee and spanked like a rich businessman in a dungeon...

Horrible lineup decisions, no motivation, he let L'overrated catch all that hell and didn't step up AT ALL to deflect blame. He played Eddie House in game 6 only? no Jones for even a play....WTF...

Heat was getting punked out by a 2-3 zone at times.
              FUk that.........coaches coach.....Players play...........wanna lay fault........here you go..........

do it.......check his stats in the 4th quarter..........when champions are made!!!!!

there is your culprit........no need to look anywhere else........

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                WTF is wrong with you Topenga?
                Nothing is wrong with me, triggerhappy

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  LMMFAO!!!!! You know they had to stick ya boy over here within eyesight of Pakistan(Literally, its within ****in view on my FOB. Some say if you go by a different set of coordinates, we are actually in ****, but on the real you can see **** from my bhut, and FST). So yeah bruh. They had to put me right next to the mountain passes ya'll be hearin bout that them hoes be smugglin ***** through from **** to AFG.

But to answer my Bruhnlaw. They hurried up and got that joker cause they heard I was comin.
                  too bad its not swamps over there chief cuz then you'd be runnin things. stay away from them sand fleas and flies.....

damn, so I guess they aren't serving shrimp poboys at the corner store....

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                    FUk that.........coaches coach.....Players play...........wanna lay fault........here you go..........

do it.......check his stats in the 4th quarter..........when champions are made!!!!!

there is your culprit........no need to look anywhere else........
                    spoelstra should have done something about that, make them run a play, change the lineup--- DO SOMETHING. They were just running around throwing the ball at ******* in the stands, playing hot potata with the ball, builiding schoolhouses with 3 pt shots.... he needed to set them fools straight.

he never made any adjustments to counter what dallas did...and dallas did a whole bunch of adjustments...

not to mention that coaches are supposed to deflect blame from their best players, he did none of that....

bron played like a$$ and he's overrated true story.

d wade didn't play well either, no one on the heat really did except bosh played OK...

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      Seriously, this guy got put over Carlise's knee and spanked like a rich businessman in a dungeon...

Horrible lineup decisions, no motivation, he let L'overrated catch all that hell and didn't step up AT ALL to deflect blame. He played Eddie House in game 6 only? no Jones for even a play....WTF...

Heat was getting punked out by a 2-3 zone at times.
                      I am not saying Spoelstra is blameless but let us not put all the blame on his shoulder. First of all, when Miami got LeBron and Bosh, there was an overwhelming expectation that Miami will immediately win the championship and dominate the NBA. James himself promised it. I dont think a champion can be made overnight, plus Miami committed so much money to James, Bosh and Wade that they can no longer afford to pay experienced supporting cast. Remember when the Lakers got Pau Gasol, the Lakers marched into the finals but lost to Boston. The result of Gasol playing for the lakers was effective but not immediate, and because of name recognition, nobody blamed Jackson. Let us not crucify Spoelstra. Look at the overall picture.

Comment

Working...
                      X