No announcement yet.

Spoelsrta should get the most blame for the Heat collapse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoelsrta should get the most blame for the Heat collapse

Seriously, this guy got put over Carlise's knee and spanked like a rich businessman in a dungeon...

Horrible lineup decisions, no motivation, he let L'overrated catch all that hell and didn't step up AT ALL to deflect blame. He played Eddie House in game 6 only? no Jones for even a play....WTF...

Heat was getting punked out by a 2-3 zone at times.

Fools a punk!
    Riley woulda got it done!!

Comment

Originally posted by El Pozolero View Post
      Fools a punk!
      Riley woulda got it done!!
      Dallas decides to start Barrera game 2 cuz he was murkin the Heat and what adjustment did the Heat make?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Seriously, this guy got put over Carlise's knee and spanked like a rich businessman in a dungeon...

Horrible lineup decisions, no motivation, he let L'overrated catch all that hell and didn't step up AT ALL to deflect blame. He played Eddie House in game 6 only? no Jones for even a play....WTF...

Heat was getting punked out by a 2-3 zone at times.
        Naw Bruhnlaw. But you should get ALL the blame for not gettin me a care package in the mail. You know I aint got no good eatin out here. The least you coulda did was send me a Crawfish head, a lil bite of Boudin, or somethin bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Naw Bruhnlaw. But you should get ALL the blame for not gettin me a care package in the mail. You know I aint got no good eatin out here. The least you coulda did was send me a Crawfish head, a lil bite of Boudin, or somethin bruh.
          send my your addy chief, for real. how you been? where you at? were you in the raid that scooped up osama?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            send my your addy chief, for real. how you been? where you at? were you in the raid that scooped up osama?
            LMMFAO!!!!! You know they had to stick ya boy over here within eyesight of Pakistan(Literally, its within ****in view on my FOB. Some say if you go by a different set of coordinates, we are actually in ****, but on the real you can see **** from my bhut, and FST). So yeah bruh. They had to put me right next to the mountain passes ya'll be hearin bout that them hoes be smugglin ***** through from **** to AFG.

But to answer my Bruhnlaw. They hurried up and got that joker cause they heard I was comin.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              LMMFAO!!!!! You know they had to stick ya boy over here within eyesight of Pakistan(Literally, its within ****in view on my FOB. Some say if you go by a different set of coordinates, we are actually in ****, but on the real you can see **** from my bhut, and FST). So yeah bruh. They had to put me right next to the mountain passes ya'll be hearin bout that them hoes be smugglin ***** through from **** to AFG.

But to answer my Bruhnlaw. They hurried up and got that joker cause they heard I was comin.
              Fuck me, look who's back!

How's things going down there ?=

Comment

Oh yea. I'm right by Asadabad Bruhnlaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  Fuck me, look who's back!

How's things going down there ?=
                  Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit GC. Even a war cant keep me from choppin it up with mah potnas. How you been bruh? Imma make a AFG thread to let ya'll know I finally got some internets. I dont wanna hijack Bruhnlaws thread.

Comment

Whoaaaa!!! They censored Pakiiiiieeee. It's just short for Pakistan. Ok, ok, I aint come back to get the ban hammer. I guess I gotta spell out Pakistan.

Comment

Working...
                    X