No announcement yet.

Felony fights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Felony fights!

Thought I would share this, its like Bumfights but with convicted felons fighting it out. Some can fight, others not so much. Some are hilarious!

Watch this lol, its pretty savage but I can't help but find this funny as fawkkk!

This guys an absolute fruitloop! You can tell just by looking at the guy hes a nutjob.

Absolute mental b4st4rd vs some geeky mommys boy.

''Probably let him hit me a couple of times to make me mad, then I'll just jam this fcukin' stick in his eye''

Comment

Why do they call you straight jacket......cause in a nutshell it fits.lmao

Comment

The kid shot and ate birds to live my mom lives near the lake he mentions and it is a decent era full of nice people either he is nuts or full of sht.

Comment

Straight jacket's brain

Comment

That was just sad.

Comment

everybody involved with that ****ing video should be arrested

the guy with the tattoos should have never been allowed to leave prison. how the hell do you parole that guy? cant they see he's clearly unfit to be among decent people?

Comment

Watch this. Best one i've ever seen. I swear this guy is a boxer. That guys name is Miguel Alvarez. There is a former boxer who is named Miguel Alvarez not sure if it is him though

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...0509&cat=boxer

It could be him. Because this guy moves and fights like a boxer lol. And when asked if he ever fought before he said that was his first time then he laughed. Wicked ass knockout. He fought at 140 but he could have just gained some weight. Thats just my take. Might not be him but just wondering
                Last edited by Ring Leader; 07-26-2012, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
                  Watch this. Best one i've ever seen. I swear this guy is a boxer. That guys name is Miguel Alvarez. There is a former boxer who is named Miguel Alvarez not sure if it is him though

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...0509&cat=boxer

It could be him. Because this guy moves and fights like a boxer lol. And when asked if he ever fought before he said that was his first time then he laughed. Wicked ass knockout. He fought at 140 but he could have just gained some weight. Thats just my take. Might not be him but just wondering
                  wheres the ****ing fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
                    wheres the ****ing fight?
                    go 1 minute in.....

Comment

Working...
                    X