Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather really is insecure, he is the only guy who needs ten bodyguards smh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather really is insecure, he is the only guy who needs ten bodyguards smh

Seriously man its pretty sad, I never noticed this until now. Mike Tyson was even making fun of Floyd saying this guy has to have twenty bodyguards cause he is a scared little man or something like that who cant take his own kids to school.

I was watching ESNEWs and thinking to myself this is a WBC boxing convention, a lot of tough boxers there, GGG, Hagler, Roy Jones, Evander, etc not one of them is rolling with a huge entourage or bodyguards.

This dude goes into the place like he wants to be seen, so he has several huge bodyguards all wearing Mayweather shirts with his name and logo hahaha fuk man this dude really is a diva who does this chit man?

I seen some very big superstars and celebs more famous than Floyd who don't even have a bodyguard with them when they go out to eat what they do is trying to live a normal life and avoid papparazi Floyd craves the attention.

gayweather jr has a tiny miniscule dick that's actually a clit.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Seriously man its pretty sad, I never noticed this until now. Mike Tyson was even making fun of Floyd saying this guy has to have twenty bodyguards cause he is a scared little man or something like that who cant take his own kids to school.

I was watching ESNEWs and thinking to myself this is a WBC boxing convention, a lot of tough boxers there, GGG, Hagler, Roy Jones, Evander, etc not one of them is rolling with a huge entourage or bodyguards.

This dude goes into the place like he wants to be seen, so he has several huge bodyguards all wearing Mayweather shirts with his name and logo hahaha fuk man this dude really is a diva who does this chit man?

I seen some very big superstars and celebs more famous than Floyd who don't even have a bodyguard with them when they go out to eat what they do is trying to live a normal life and avoid papparazi Floyd craves the attention.

Mayweather is the only guy who can afford 10 bodyguards. With all the idiotic fans spewing hatred on a daily basis against him on social media, I would say his decision to hire bodyguards is justified.

Comment

Mayweather is a coward in and out of the ring. What actually is new?

Comment

In the e60 thrills documentary Pacquiao says he has 30 bodyguards...

Insecure lil d1ck

Comment

Unfortunately he has no choice, when you display so much money and brag about it, it gives people ideas on "borrowing it".

Those other boxers don't go around flashing that much money or any money at all.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Roy Jones and Holyfield are broke and can barely afford breakfast, let alone a bodyguard. Hagler has been retired for 20 years and was never popular or hated like Mayweather. GGG is irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post

Insecure lil d1ck
                Why do you have to deflect to Pacuiao?

Pacquiao is a politician, in a third world country more violent than the US, where politicians get killed during voting seasons. They kidnap famous people there for ransom. When Pac shops in LA he doesnt have 10 bodyguards he just has his filipino friends and family with him

much different situation, please stop embarrassing yourself dude.

Comment

mayweather is a very very insecure man.

from having opponents to bend to his every made-up rule(gloves, ring size, judges, ref, vegas, USADA etc)

to having all those bodyguards 24/7

to

constantly getting materialistic things to floss.

dude is like a shining beacon of insecurity. there are 2 capital punishment sentences for a man.

1. manletry

2. small dick

he has both in spades.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post

Insecure lil d1ck
                    ...and all of them have a gun

Comment

Working...
                    X