No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner is Suicidal on Social Media Again, and Threatens Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner is Suicidal on Social Media Again, and Threatens Mayweather

The annual emo Broner phase is in full effect.

He either has a very strange sense of humor. Or really needs help in some way. He won’t kill himself. If he really wanted to he would have by now instead of telling the world. But still needs some kind of meds or something

Comment

Saw that earlier. He is still posting?

Comment

I don't want him to commit suicide...but I wouldn't mind if he got shot up in some enormous shootout on the streets of Cinci

Comment

Broner is some kind of genius performance artist. A conceptual artist like Andy Kaufman or something.

Or he's just a sad little babyman. I'm hoping for the former, but this is more likely.

Comment

He really has ****ed up Tank's head.

And Tank is so brain dead that he has let someone as toxic as Adrien Broner get into his head.

I guarantee it was Broner that started this whole "set up" nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              He really has ****ed up Tank's head.

And Tank is so brain dead that he has let someone as toxic as Adrien Broner get into his head.

I guarantee it was Broner that started this whole "set up" nonsense.
              Appatently Tank tagged Floyd in one of the posts and Broner was like '**** you

Then Raushee Warren was like "you gay" then Broner said "you haven't called me in a year" something like that.

Comment

Lmao some of the comments. The guy tagging maidana to come get his boy. And the other one where it said somethin about when Floyd doesnt answer but he uploads a pic. #getthestrap

��

Comment

Why is he so obsessed with Mayweather.

Comment

Kinda scary, he mind do something crazy

He has the money to buy a lot of weapons to, and pay the right people to do crazy crazy ****

Comment

Working...
                    X