No announcement yet.

Best Thread of 2020?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Thread of 2020?

List some of your favorite threads for the year. As for me right now, Larry Rushmore's takes the cake!

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=852703

Darkseid's tranny thread is up there.

He hasn't posted in a while, he said he was getting HIV tested soon.

I hope he didn't get any bad news.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Darkseid's tranny thread is up there.
      I don't know about the best thread, but I'd say you have the best sig.

That one gets me every time.

Comment

best thread of 2020 should be brush goes to the super bowl even if it was like 4 years ago, it should be the best thread of every year

Comment

Threads seem dead up compared to a few years back its mad how much has changed

Would have thought this site would have moved forward not backward

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
            Threads seem dead up compared to a few years back its mad how much has changed

Would have thought this site would have moved forward not backward
            Yeah. It's flooded with politics and BS. Time to get back to having fun for f u ck's sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              Yeah. It's flooded with politics and BS. Time to get back to having fun for f u ck's sake.
              I feel too restricted to have fun I caught a ban for saying watermelon 😂😂😂

Boxingscene is part of cancel culture

No jokes
              No banter
              Place is miserable now I'm genuinely shocked how this place has changed so much

Bostonguy gets told what to do by siablo😂but gets called honky by him....the irony

Loadedwraps bans anybody he doesnt like from what i can see though I rate wraps highly I just dont think he should be a mod...swear loucypher came back and was told if you say even one thing your banned😂

They even got Zaroku being civil

Ffs we have a thunderdome and we cant even use it to lighten the mood anymore

Boxingscene yeah...

...nah NorthKoreaScene

Comment

I feel too restricted to have fun I caught a ban for saying watermelon 😂😂😂

Boxingscene is part of cancel culture

No jokes
                No banter
                Place is miserable now I'm genuinely shocked how this place has changed so much

Bostonguy gets told what to do by siablo😂but gets called honky by him....the irony

Loadedwraps bans anybody he doesnt like from what i can see though I rate wraps highly I just dont think he should be a mod...swear loucypher came back and was told if you say even one thing your banned😂

They even got Zaroku being civil

Ffs we have a thunderdome and we cant even use it to lighten the mood anymore

Boxingscene yeah...

...nah NorthKoreaScene
                The mods here sometimes are to quick to ban some posters. So most thread carefully and it kind of takes away from it.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  The mods here sometimes are to quick to ban some posters. So most thread carefully and it kind of takes away from it.
                  Mods get ordered about while being called honky I think that's hilarious😂😂

We should create our own site where it's not so ****ing miserable

Comment

Mods get ordered about while being called honky I think that's hilarious😂😂

We should create our own site where it's not so ****ing miserable
                    They used to let threads go and it was entertaining with the back and forth.

But today's climate too many people get offended over anything even if they are not part of the conversation.

You get to read how people really are but that is not happening anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X