• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
    Pacquiao-Clottey

They won't reach that number.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      problem is no one in the USA cares to see Joshua fight
      Hahaha..... You will be the first to buy this fight.

Comment

There is no way in hell Eddie allow this fight happen instead the state.
        It doesn't matter how much it generates, it's happening in Wembley.

Comment

I keep telling the Joshua fanboys that 90,000 at Wembley means fuck all compared to US ppv revenue.

Maybe now they'll listen.

Comment

Arum is wrong tbh. You could charge £40/£50 for this ppv and people would still buy it also they could change the pricing model at Wembley. Wilder vs fury generated less than aj vs povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              I keep telling the Joshua fanboys that 90,000 at Wembley means fuck all compared to US ppv revenue.

Pretty sure you also say no one knows Joshua in the us. You can’t have it both ways pal.

Comment

Here we go, and then they want 60 in their favour. Lineal doe

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                  Arum is wrong tbh. You could charge £40/£50 for this ppv and people would still buy it also they could change the pricing model at Wembley. Wilder vs fury generated less than aj vs povetkin.
                  They could, but they won't. I'm sure it will go up, but probably not to those levels.

And it's hard to argue with what the boxers are making. The lower priced PPVs help to build audiences and followers - that's why the UK is thriving.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Only a fool would take this words from Arum and use it to make some bogus point. Imagine Wilder v Kownacki fighting on PPV in the UK.... Does that makes sense to you?

Fury/Joshua is a UK fight, until they have both established themselves in America. For now that fight makes more money in the UK. Gate-wise and PPV wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                      They could, but they won't. I'm sure it will go up, but probably not to those levels.

And it's hard to argue with what the boxers are making. The lower priced PPVs help to build audiences and followers - that's why the UK is thriving.
                      Yeah I agree but if there’s one fight where they could take the piss a bit and hike the prices it’s this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X