Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller: I Messed Up, I Made a Bad Call, I'm Owning Up To It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Even though his brother who is part of the same team got caught?
    Good point, you are always ahead of Wilder fan girls...yet, Wilder blasted Miller while forgetting his brother too pissed hot...the interviewer didn’t even mention his ******ed brother.

Comment

• Big belly just did what everyone does
      EPO and HGH are like orange juice and soda

Comment

• Originally posted by landotter View Post
        Eh, okay. I will bite.

So.... AJ cheats, but not this fight, because it is in the U.S.? Of course you have all kinds of proof or a pattern of suspicious behavior. You know of noted drug suppliers that AJ's team is associated with and you have inside knowledge of this mysterious chemist team and how they are funded through Joshua Cheaters Incorporated.

OR.... He is just naturally a gifted athlete?

Nah... no fun. Let's continue to play. I am sure the same people who faked the moon landing can help Joshua cheat here in the U.S. After all, it is what they do between tin foil hat sales and making cash off of grainy bigfoot sighting videos.
        Steroid gut. Head and facial structure steadily increasing in size, impossibly dry and cut year round, impossible rapid muscle gain after Olympics.

Or maybe it's just great genetics he inherited from his obese fat parents.

AJ used to deal drugs. Soooooo plenty of connections

Open your eyes
        Last edited by Jkp; 04-20-2019, 03:46 AM.

Comment

• Sooner or later Wilder will get caught too

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
            Steroid gut. Head and facial structure steadily increasing in size, impossibly dry and cut year round, impossible rapid muscle gain after Olympics.

Open your eyes
            Nobody is as blinde as those who choose not to see

Joshko is prob on some high tech igf-1

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post

AJ used to deal drugs. Soooooo plenty of connections

Open your eyes
              His eyes are obviously not as open as yours are for Joshua. It’s true what they say there is a thin line between love and hate

Comment

• It never ceases to amaze, when these guys are flying, winnng and depriving genuine hard working sports men and women of their hopes and dreams they are relentless, then they get caught play the " denial card " then out of embarrassment and the hope they will be let back into the game hold thier hands up..

Comment

• cheating dirty yank

Comment

• **** you, you fat. lying cheat. Denies it at first then, when he tests positive for the THIRD time (actually fourth time in his life), he tries playing the victim and wants us to feel sorry for him. I hate drug cheats, especially in a dangerous sport like this. like I said, **** you, you big fatty.

Comment

• Miller you pay her rent now

Comment

Working...
                      X