No announcement yet.

Would you watch Pacman vs. McGregor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
    Id rather see Godzilla vs Kingkong.....................
    sure but not as a ppv.

Comment

Would you watch it, of course it’s boxing. Would I pay for it, absolutely not.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        sure but not as a ppv.
        My whole point in that remark is that “kids” that dont know schit about boxing or mma want to see that stupid matchup. Id Pac was
        Fighting McG in mma. Hed get his arce kicked easily.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
          My whole point in that remark is that “kids” that dont know schit about boxing or mma want to see that stupid matchup. Id Pac was
          Fighting McG in mma. Hed get his arce kicked easily.
          I got it, it was meant in jest.

In a world where youtube'rs headline fight cards over legitimate top fighters, Pac vs McGregor probably sells very well. It doesn't mean anyone with a brain has to take it seriously.

Comment

if dazn is pitting youtubers and selling seats... why the hell shouldnt this happen? shtt id watch it. id probably go live

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              Lol floyd toyed with conor. He didn’t even jab or use his shoulder roll he was just walking towards him and throwing whatever that suited his fancy..

What the hell did conor do to make floyd forget his shoulder roll philly shell technique which he been using his entire life.

Conor was flatfooted and wasn’t even awkward to begin with.. guys had been believing conor did good are exactly floyd’s target audience if there’s a rematch..

“Oh he won 5 rounds last time, let’s do it again” lol
              Floyd got out boxed and changed tactics. Don't get it twisted

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                I don't care what your little and/or poor countries do. The US always did and still dominates the PPV market.
                Whether you care or not is irrelevant, the fact is the fight was PPV.

You got to learn to deal with facts instead of your delusions.

Comment

Floyd got out boxed and changed tactics. Don't get it twisted
                  Yup that’s exactly why people will still buy a second fight if there’s one because of pips like you lol you’re the target audience bravooooo!!

If you wanna get technical answer me these:
                  1. Why did floyd forget to use the shoulder roll/ philly shell technique right from the starting bell? Hmmm
                  He been using that technique for 30 years why suddenly he forgot to use it... what did conor do to offset that?

2. Why was floyd not punching from round 1 to 4? What was conor doing Right? Was he moving too fast? Nah he was flatfooted. Was his head movement too much? Naaaah.

3. Why was floyd not using his trademark pull right counter against a slow ass conor but can use it against way way faster, awkward and powerful pacquiao??

4. How long do you think conor will last against the canelo that floyd schooled? I dont think he get past the first round lmao

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                    Yup that’s exactly why people will still buy a second fight if there’s one because of pips like you lol you’re the target audience bravooooo!!

If you wanna get technical answer me these:
                    1. Why did floyd forget to use the shoulder roll/ philly shell technique right from the starting bell? Hmmm
                    He been using that technique for 30 years why suddenly he forgot to use it... what did conor do to offset that?

2. Why was floyd not punching from round 1 to 4? What was conor doing Right? Was he moving too fast? Nah he was flatfooted. Was his head movement too much? Naaaah.

3. Why was floyd not using his trademark pull right counter against a slow ass conor but can use it against way way faster, awkward and powerful pacquiao??

4. How long do you think conor will last against the canelo that floyd schooled? I dont think he get past the first round lmao
                    There never was going to be and never will be a rematch ya casual. Not only that, there never should have been a first fight. Now Stfu

Comment

There never was going to be and never will be a rematch ya casual. Not only that, there never should have been a first fight. Now Stfu
                      Lol couldn’t even answer one. Floyd toyed conor. And carried him until the KO for pips like you to get your money’s worth. But you guys be like “oh he was strugglin! Oh conor did good! Oh!!!”

Comment

Working...
                      X