No announcement yet.

Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post
    The camp would be MOSTLY based around achieving what I suggested.

Obviously, the specifics would take hours to plan and write up.
    Ok. Thanks for participating on this thread.

Notice when intelligent threads are posted a lot of people go missing. Thank You for stepping up to the plate and at least participating.

Respect

Comment

Originally posted by BarryRobinson View Post
      Ok. Thanks for participating on this thread.
      No problem Barry. You know me ... always willing to contribute to your threads haha.

Originally posted by BarryRobinson View Post
      Notice when intelligent threads are posted a lot of people go missing. Thank You for stepping up to the plate and at least participating.

Respect.
      I know what you mean pal.

I would love to have the time available to really think about and explain my position in detail on many issues. I think it can be helpful to gain a better understanding of things for myself if you get what I mean i.e. to really put things in perspective kind of thing, as well as getting feedback from others etc.

Unfortunately, I rarely find the time.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post
        No problem Barry. You know me ... always willing to contribute to your threads haha.

I know what you mean pal.

I would love to have the time available to really think about and explain my position in detail on many issues. I think it can be helpful to gain a better understanding of things for myself if you get what I mean i.e. to really put things in perspective kind of thing, as well as getting feedback from others etc.

Unfortunately, I rarely find the time.
        We owe it to boxing to talk intelligently about the sport, train intelligently also.

Hard Work, Skill, and Intelligence Over Ignorance and Superstition

Comment

Working...
        X