Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I Want To Do a Number on Postol, Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
    that isnt how u do p4p
    So how do you does it work?

How many weight divisions you win titles in? Cool, Ricky Burns is a top p4p fighter, Broner too. or are we going by the eye test? if that's the case, a load of skilled prospects should be considered p4p top 10 ..

At the end of the day, you prove how good you are by beating other top level fighters. That's the only way to prove how good you are. Crawford has yet to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
      I'm indeed nearly willing to put some money on a Taylor knockout win.
      Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
      Taylor will stop him mid rounds, I expect a few KD's and a referee stoppage.
      Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
      I believe Taylor will win this fight.
      ... I have Postol by decision (at least)...

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
        Crawford must have ****ed yo b*tch! Cause u sound truly butthurt! Crawford is p4p top 3.. fyi.. no one on my list has lost.
        Most definitely

Comment

Taylor's body shots will be key if Postal is gonna break down. He is a durable fighter going 12 with Crawford. I see Taylor getting the k.o.

Comment

Josh Taylor is another body snatcher, I expect him to dominate and fold Postol

Comment

Josh Taylor is class!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... I have Postol by decision (at least)...
                You might have a point, Postol is tough. But somehow I feel that Taylor is tougher

Comment

Surprised how many people have Taylor winning!

I'd love to see taylor win, but Postol has operated at a higher level.
                  But taylor is a class act... win or lose this is briliant match making

Comment

Viktor Postol will outbox him for 10 rounds and KO.
                    You guys have no idea what Postol does in the ring, he is one of the best technicians out there, a textbook Soviet style fighter.

Comment

Taylor has the skills, the power and he's got the perfect mindset for a fighter. He starts landing clean and big Vik's getting knocked out.

Comment

Working...
                      X