Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Riddick Bowe.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot see Bowe beating prime Wlad - I am basing this on Golota-Bowe.

Comment

Klitschko all day, but it won't be easy.

I could picture Wlad getting dropped by Bowe a few times on his way to a victory though.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        It all depends who is referring the fight. If the referee allows inside fighting without breaking the fighters up, then Bowe wins hands down. However, if you have a ref that was to break them up each and every time there was a clinch then I'll favor Klitschko.
        Wlad doesnt do good vs fighters his size; his whole style is fixated on him being the bigger man, and holding/leaning....When he fights someone his size and he cant hold and lean, Wlad cant even throw a jab with confidence see Fury.......

Besides in my lifetime I saw Ross Purrity, Brewster and Sanders brutally beat Wald; Wlads ten years of cans doesn't really erase that....Wlad aint built to beat Bowe on his best different level of fighter, crazy as Wlad pretty much dominated his peers

Comment

Wow people here forget (or never knew) how incredible an in-shape, motivated Riddick Bowe could be, and/or they also think Wlad was some uber-Floyd type heavyweight with power (with Steward). In-shape Bowe stops pre-Steward Wlad early, probably 4-6 rounds, thanks to the chin problems everyone seems to forget, and post-Steward Wlad goes out like he did vs. Joshua, late, and after some back-and-forth in a great fight. But, either way, Bowe takes it. IN-SHAPE Bowe, that is. We only saw him a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by cupcrazy01 View Post
            Wow people here forget (or never knew) how incredible an in-shape, motivated Riddick Bowe could be, and/or they also think Wlad was some uber-Floyd type heavyweight with power (with Steward). In-shape Bowe stops pre-Steward Wlad early, probably 4-6 rounds, thanks to the chin problems everyone seems to forget, and post-Steward Wlad goes out like he did vs. Joshua, late, and after some back-and-forth in a great fight. But, either way, Bowe takes it. IN-SHAPE Bowe, that is. We only saw him a few times.
            Which fight would you take as Bowe’s best (“in shape, motivated, etc.”)?

Don’t forget that Wlad was way past it in AJ fight. I think Wlad’s prime was 2011-2013. Also, I think that AJ fight proved that ‘weak chin’ is a myth. Wlad never finished any fight not beeing on his feets.
            Last edited by Simurgh; 07-03-2018, 04:14 PM.

Comment

The Big Daddy Bowe defeats Wladamir, Bowe had a way better chin and quite frankly had more desire than Wladamir, Riddick never lost to a Ross Purity ok. The later Klitchko would’ve been a challenge but the Bowe that beat Holyfield 2 out of three fights and easily could have all three fights against Evander at his BEST, Bowe had a lot of Good wins Dokes KO in 1 TUBBS, Evander Twice, Biggs was decent, Seldon for whatever it’s worth was a title Holder. I’d say Bowe via 7 round KO.

Comment

Vlad. I love Riddick Bowe but he does get a little overrated.

Comment

I forgot about that ugly loss to Lamon Brewster. Let’s be honest folks what is Wladamir best win??? Is it Sam Peter
                  Is it Ray Mercer, I was at that fight Ray was so shot by then.
                  I guess it’s Peter, and he got dropped like 3 times. It’s not even close Bowe takes his lunch money

Comment

Working...
                  X