No announcement yet.

All aboard the Matthysse express!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
    when does the Matthysse fight start (in hours/minutes)?

Cheers

I wouldn't quote me on it but around half an hour I'd say.

Comment

Wahooooooooooo!

Matthysse #1

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
        when does the Matthysse fight start (in hours/minutes)?

Cheers
        Negative 3 hours ago

Comment

I'll take a window seat. that boy can crack.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I've been on the train so long I've had to get off buy food, get back on and fall asleep, only to get up again and enjoy the ride.

Comment

I liked Matthysse before all of this but Im on the freaking train now damnit.

<------

Comment

Lucas Matthysse is a name to follow for sure. However, he didn't get robbed against Judah. It was a close fight and he started out way too late. Judah had Matthysse shaken too, same with Alexander but I had Matthysse ahead with 1-2 rounds in that fight. Robberies? Not exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
                  Lucas Matthysse is a name to follow for sure. However, he didn't get robbed against Judah. It was a close fight and he started out way too late. Judah had Matthysse shaken too, same with Alexander but I had Matthysse ahead with 1-2 rounds in that fight. Robberies? Not exactly.
                  lulz what? Show me the time and round where this imaginary event happened. Not only did Zab not hurt Lucas but he actually walked through his cleanest punches, sometimes while even smiling at Zab which the commentators mentioned.

Matthysse #1 at 140lbs.

Comment

choo choo, first stop: king of the 140

Comment

matthysse is a scary dude to fight cause he's smilin and havin a good time while he's busting you up. i've never seen him phased by any punch and he's much more methodical in destroying people. i was thinking man what a great all around fighter this guy is while watching the olusegun fight then a round later al bernstein said the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X