Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Promoter Extremely Disappointed' in Referee Byrd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duva needs to shut her sore losing arse pie hole. Kovalev was initiating many of the clinches, and wrastlin Ward excessively in the second half of the fight. While Kovalev was wrastlin, he wasn't scoring any points.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Kovalev was trying to combat Ward constantly bending at the waist and clinching. People like you should be shot for thinking that was Kovalevs fault. Ward always does this. Everybody was talking about his cheating for months leading up to the fight.

Get the hell out of here.
      uh oh, apparently I've encountered an Internet thug. Whatever should I do? Man shut Your crying ass up. You're all over these comment threads crying like a *****. Get over it you non fighting/ tough typing/ twitter fingered chump.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
        uh oh, apparently I've encountered an Internet thug. Whatever should I do? Man shut Your crying ass up. You're all over these comment threads crying like a *****. Get over it you non fighting/ tough typing/ twitter fingered chump.
        What was thuggish about my post you little cupcake?

What, because I said people like you should be shot? Ahhh, you were upset about that. Diddums.

And funnily enough, you post back to me acting like an internet tough guy.

You're the ****** of your family aren't you?

Comment

REALLY? I thought Byrd was MORE THAN FAIR! What more can he do?

Comment

I don't see how the ref did a bad job. Kovalev was initiating a lot of clinches trying to smother ward. As the fight wore on, byrd started taking longer to break the clinches...which is what he's supposed to do when a fighter can get a hand free. Kovalev should have punched out of the clinches or pushed off once in a while instead of wasting energy trying to control ward to the point the ref had to step in. That was his biggest tactical flaw imo.

Comment

I've been listening to "a Duva" cry for 50 years. Go home!

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by ironalex View Post
                Lol where do I start. Let's start with Pauline...so Pauline never is ever biased?...he had Bradley beating pacman.....he had floyd (his idol) 5 rounds up against maidens in their first fight. That guido is all about dick riding.....and complaining.

Moving along...at what point was Andre putting the hurt on Sergey?....he was putting the holding and hitting the low blows et al on him no doubt. But the actual boxing and power punches were from only Sergey. Andre doesn't box....he smothers and makes fights ugly, although to his credit he did land a good few jabs

**** a scorecard watch the fight and tell me who looked and acted the way of the winner. Wards camp were so happy when the decision was announced they probably would of let trump "stick it to em"

Ward was only dropped once last night ....remember ward doesn't lie

As for Byrd he's useless. He doesn't let opponents breathe on floyd but let's all that rough housing **** occur by Andre with his hitting and holding and smothering. He also was celebrating with Andre in the post decision scenes. Unbiased though right?! Hold up ....floyd is black....Andre's black....maybe if kova was black he might of got a fair shake

It wasn't a robbery but absolutely kovalev won the fight...you saying Andre won?...get the **** outta here!
                Kovalev looked mentally drained his power couldn't stop Ward, it was a huge psychological blow he could not slow his man and in turn he slowed himself. Ward hurt him mentally and physically.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  What was thuggish about my post you little cupcake?

What, because I said people like you should be shot? Ahhh, you were upset about that. Diddums.

And funnily enough, you post back to me acting like an internet tough guy.

You're the ****** of your family aren't you?
                  you've been posting all day crying about the same nonsense. You must be an unemployed Virgin to have all this free time. I understand you're a salty brit who's mad that ward has been washing euro trash for yrs so you were really hoping Kovalev would pull it out. Even if he did, it wouldn't change the fact that you and all UK fighters are and always have been inferior. And For the record, I could never be intimidated by a guy whose name implies he likes to be on his knees.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                    you've been posting all day crying about the same nonsense. You must be an unemployed Virgin to have all this free time. I understand you're a salty brit who's mad that ward has been washing euro trash for yrs so you were really hoping Kovalev would pull it out. Even if he did, it wouldn't change the fact that you and all UK fighters are and always have been inferior. And For the record, I could never be intimidated by a guy whose name implies he likes to be on his knees.
                    I'm just telling the truth. If you don't like it that's your fault.

You have the same free time as me, so you must be a virgin as well by your standards. Please use your brains when you try to insult me.

No, i'm mad that Ward is allowed to get away with cheating, not because he beats Euro fighters.
                    And don't call me Euro trash you fat American hick.

How can UK fighters be inferior when we've beaten you most of the time we've fought throughout history? So try again cupcake!

Did I ask you to be intimidated by me? No. So I don't know why you came out with that you freak.

Comment

Job Alec is the bigger man so a brawl actually should favor him.

And anybody unbiased can admit he was clinching just as much as Ward if not more once ward closed the distance.

If Anything the clinching prevented more bodywork from Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X