No announcement yet.

Lomachenko fans will be SHOCKED on Dec 9th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko fans will be SHOCKED on Dec 9th

People who know boxing will understand this post.

Simply put, Rigo's counters will be too fast for Loma.

All those "Matrix" moves Loma does against scared fighters will not work against Rigo, because Loma will be met with a Jawbreaking counter-left whenever he makes the slightest unnecessary movement.

Size means nothing when the opponent's defense is superb and his counters are quicker than you.

So, to win this fight, Lomachenko will have to drop his fancy work-rate for the 1st time and actually try to box with Rigo carefully.

Now ask yourself, do you really believe this kid can outbox Guillermo Rigondeaux?
    Last edited by Da Wizard; 12-10-2017, 12:36 AM.

I like both fighters but i'm routing for Rigo to win this one, he has a lot of disadvantages against him in this fight (size, age etc) and a lot of people arent giving him a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
      I like both fighters but i'm routing for Rigo to win this one, he has a lot of disadvantages against him in this fight (size, age etc) and a lot of people arent giving him a chance.
      I am rooting for Rigo as well, and think he will win.

Size will not matter in this fight- Loma is a technician, not a brawler/bully who uses his size. He cannot outbox Rigondeaux.

As for age, defensive wizards age like fine wine- they get more experienced as they age.

Comment

ok m8 if you say so

Comment

Straight Left hand to the body will be the shot Loma gets hurt with

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            Straight Left hand to the body will be the shot Loma gets hurt with
            Most definitely. Rigo once KO'ed five Welterweights in a row in sparring with that same shot to the body. Rigo is the puncher in this fight.

Comment

I like Loma a lot as a fighter as well as Rigo. If Loma loses then ok he lost to the better man. I won't be shocked about it cause Rigo is an awesome fighter

Comment

Rigo is certainly skilled but the guy is almost 40, has been too inactive, hasnt had a world level opponent in years and is moving up in weight against a taller, rangier, faster, younger and possibly stronger opponent. Those are mountains no one can climb.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  Rigo is certainly skilled but the guy is almost 40, has been too inactive, hasnt had a world level opponent in years and is moving up in weight against a taller, rangier, faster, younger and possibly stronger opponent. Those are mountains no one can climb.
                  Definitely not rangier, Rigo has the reach advantage, i think Rigo is Faster and Stronger aswell

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

Mayweather Jr. was born in '77. Rigo was born in '80.

Rigo is a 2 time Gold Medalist as Loma, Loma who will be 30 next year.

Is this match up like Sugar Shane vs Floyd?

Comment

Working...
                    X